Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you nervous about this game?

#1SkinsFan

I mean, I know that the Giants owner hasn't died this week, and they don't have the emotion and are coming off a bye week and a loss, but for some reason, that 36-0 shutout last year at the Meadowlands makes me kinda nervous about this game. Last year after we beat the 49ers 52-17, we had the momentum and everything, and they blew us out of the stadium. I mean we def. have the players, the momentum and the gameplan to smash the Giants at their house, but I just don't know how the Giants will respond with their plans and "not to lose" mentality as well.

Anyone else kinda have that nervous/anxious feeling about this game?

:gaintsuck

BTW, If Shockey and Emmons don't play, which I think both aren't expected too, I do have a better feeling though, and am still predicting a win by the Skins.

SKINS 30-GIANTS 17!

Yea sometimes I get so nervous that its hard to actually enjoy the game. When we win or make a big play its so sweet, but when we lose its absolutely devastating.

Same here. When we lose, I'm usually in a boring mood during the whole school week, getting taunted by my friends how the skins suck and whatnot. But when we win, I am way more happy and get to rub it in their faces. The week also moves faster after a win.

nervous ,but if we dominate to giants like we did the Jags i will feel more confident

If we do, then I to will feel like we can reel off a 5 game win streak, by beating the Titans @ home the following week, and then maybe, just maybe beating the Indianapolis Colts!

Yeah...Im nervous......but not nearly as nervous as just before game time......I'm just shy of being physically ill prior to Division games......wife says I need professional assistance.........if we loose a game....I'm too pissed all week to even watch sports center, ESPN, etc......I dont want to relive a single play of the game........WE NEED TO WIN THIS DAMN GAME!!!

I mean, I know that the Giants owner hasn't died this week, and they don't have the emotion and are coming off a bye week and a loss, but for some reason, that 36-0 shutout last year at the Meadowlands makes me kinda nervous about this game. Last year after we beat the 49ers 52-17, we had the momentum and everything, and they blew us out of the stadium. I mean we def. have the players, the momentum and the gameplan to smash the Giants at their house, but I just don't know how the Giants will respond with their plans and "not to lose" mentality as well.

Anyone else kinda have that nervous/anxious feeling about this game?

:gaintsuck

BTW, If Shockey and Emmons don't play, which I think both aren't expected too, I do have a better feeling though, and am still predicting a win by the Skins.

SKINS 30-GIANTS 17!

I can't believe most Skins fans use Wellington Mara's passing as an excuse.

If that's the case, then we lost to you in Fed-Ex because the Giants had more significant injuries. Works both ways.

It's gonna be a tough game, can't wait till Sunday.

I can't believe most Skins fans use Wellington Mara's passing as an excuse.

If that's the case, then we lost to you in Fed-Ex because the Giants had more significant injuries. Works both ways.

It's gonna be a tough game, can't wait till Sunday.

Trust us dude, it was cause of Mr. Mara. Just like the Saints home opener at the Superdome the year after Katrina. They could have beaten any team in the league that night and proved it by beating one of the NFC's top teams, the Falcons 23-3.

You guys could have beaten any team last year, following Mara's death. You just don't realize how much emotion can carry a team. It means a whole lot more than you think it does.

Archived