Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

hardest redskins.com poll ever

peckerwood

Which statistic from Sunday's win has you most excited about the Redskins right now?

Offense compiles 481 total yards

Offense was 7-of-14 on third downs

Defense sacks Leftwich four times

'D' yields only 33 yards rushing

Redskins commit only four penalties

Time of possession: 36:32

THE SACKS!!

Seems like we havent had any this year!!

Oh wait the defense still gave up 30 pts...but hold up only 33 rush yards!!

But wait...50% on 3rd down thats pretty good for a qb who is no good to a lot of the people on this board!!

BUT I LOVE...Only 4 penalties(a few which were not real penalities...illegal touching by cooley....i only remember one hold and that was on a kick return)!!

MY MOST FAVORITE THOUGH...A 2 in the WIN COLUMN!!

We got great pressure on Byron. All through the 2nd half, you could tell he was playing scared. He'd make a run, and fall to the ground very quickly. There was one in particular where ST was still 5-10 yards away and he said screw it and slid.

I'd have to say the yards because it really says something, given that they were #3 in the league and have already played the 5th and 6th best offenses.

The penalties are good but we should do that.

The 33 yards against is also good but the Jags run game doesn't really scare me.

4 sacks is something we should get each game.

And the 3rd down percentage being 50% needs work. Should be much higher.

Hail to the Redskins!

Which statistic from Sunday's win has you most excited about the Redskins right now?

Offense compiles 481 total yards

Offense was 7-of-14 on third downs

Defense sacks Leftwich four times

'D' yields only 33 yards rushing

Redskins commit only four penalties

Time of possession: 36:32

:point2sky Ya gotta love "all the above", but that vote button wasnt included; however we have to convert ALL of the third downs, not just 1/2 or less, especially when we are on the opposing teams side of the field. Isn't that a "Ducket" speciality?

I for one, am not going to question JG and Saunders decision, the Redskins, with the coaches, are going forward in all aspects of the game:notworthy :applause: .:gaintsuck :eaglesuck and on 11/5 and everyday:dallasuck

Archived