Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO Publicist

ccsl2

She looked like a cheap date with a weave and contact lenses.

He should be able to do MUCH better than that.

Considering he probably looks for most of his dates at the Hangar Club, his judgement on women's looks is a little suspect.

Hey, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

Thats her. You have to remember, at that press conference, she didn't get any sleep the night before, so she had been up over 36 hours at that point. So yeah, she looked rough, but I"ve seen her elsewhere and she's pretty good looking.

She didn't do him any favors with her comments thats for sure, but hell, maybe after being up for 36 hours, we'd all say something stupid.

The pic on this site and the woman in the video have completley different faces. The girls face in the pic is very narrow and angular. She looks like she might of Latin decent, perhaps Italian.

The woman in the video looks nothing like Latin or Italian at all. She looks more like she could be a Spanish/African mix or Causasian/African. Its hard to tell with all the baggage under those eyes.

I mean to each his own,(I'm not judging) but those pics are not the same people IMHO.

Brown bag it if you have to, but her body is a 10.

:doh:

Come on, man. You live in the DC area, you know that there are better looking women than that all around this area. That chick may have some looks but comes off as a little fugly to me. I'm not cool with that bs she said at the tail end of the presser about how TO has 25 million reasons why he wouldn't commit suicide. Money grubbin heffer.

You know what really funny? I watched the video of her on ESPN and what she said about the 911 call made me laugh out loud. She said she called because when she saw a man of his STATUE in that shape, she was worried. She actually said statue! (I would think she meant to say STATURE) I guess she thought TO was actually Drew Bledsoe!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought this was by far the stupidest thing said. I mean you're a publist, you work with the media for a living and you have no grasp of the english vocabulary?

That's just perfect.

I thought this was by far the stupidest thing said. I mean you're a publist, you work with the media for a living and you have no grasp of the english vocabulary?

That's just perfect.

As TOs publicist me thinks she probably specializes more in pole riding than ghost writing.

yawhahahahahahaha

:doh:

Come on, man. You live in the DC area, you know that there are better looking women than that all around this area. That chick may have some looks but comes off as a little fugly to me. I'm not cool with that bs she said at the tail end of the presser about how TO has 25 million reasons why he wouldn't commit suicide. Money grubbin heffer.

Oh yeah there are plenty in this area who blow h er out of the water. She would be a good Tuesday night girl though... :laugh: I would just make sure she wasnt allowed to talk.

Oh yeah there are plenty in this area who blow h er out of the water. She would be a good Tuesday night girl though... :laugh: I would just make sure she wasnt allowed to talk.

LMAO Like on the Chappelle love contract skit.

"Don't tell nobody about this..."

Archived