So Miss Camille,

Are you a believer yet?

I am.

Yours truly,

Mark

Yes, I am a believer now.

When I least expected it.

When I wasn't looking for it.

When I was loving singlehood and being unattached, you came along and made ALL BETTER!

:kiss:

Congrats, Mark and Camille. :cheers:

When pez, Huly and I put together the opening weekend Kickoff get-together at Kilpatrick’s last year I had no idea this would have happened.

It's funny how life works, huh?

You are both dear friends of mine and I couldn't be happier for the both of you.

IMO there is no such thing as "Love at first sight" now I believe in "lust at first sight" because you can think someone is very attractive and etc. But love is something that takes time to develop over time. It is a feeling that has to develop between two people not something that you can just look at someone and BAM! wow I just got hit with the Cupids arrow I'm in love. That is just my opinion though.

Congrats to you two...

Damn now I'm going to cross that off my list of things I could possibly do...

#227 - Meet girl on Extremeskins.com and become the first person to marry another member...

Way to crush my dreams man...

I'm not sure if there are any girls our age on this site. We got some older ladies, and I think a couple younger ones (18 and under). I think DKS is the only one our age.

I say it's time we run a campaign to get more 20-25 year olds on the site.

Congrats to you both, I guess you aren't really message board love though since you first met in person.

you can't love someone on sight alone. You can be attracted to somone at first sight, but love is a marathon not a sprint.

But after 8 years of marriage to a girl I met in the summer of my 8th grade, I have my own idea of what "love" is. Someone who has been divorced or someone who never has taken a girl/guy out on a date might think differently...

Archived