Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FYI Sportscenter Fact or Fiction

BigCountry22

Sean Salisbury just did Fact or fiction and said it was a FACT that if Brunell continues to play as he has once Portis comes back the the Skins need to play Campbell and send Brunell to the bench. I know this is just echoing everything said on here, just thought yall would like to know.

Yea I just saw that.... sounds like a plan

Sean Salisbury just did Fact or fiction and said it was a FACT that if Brunell continues to play as he has once Portis comes back the the Skins need to play Campbell and send Brunell to the bench. I know this is just echoing everything said on here, just thought yall would like to know.

So let me get this straight: If Brunell keeps playing bad we should eventually sit him in favor of Campbell? Thank you! :obvious:

We need a game where Portis is back and productive, the Offensive line is solid, yet Brunell still sucks. I think that will remove a lot of doubt about Brunell's inability to move the team. I hope of the 2 previously stated elements exist then whomever is at QB can succeed.

Funny, now that the idiot, Salisbury, says something that the I- think- I- know- best- but- can't- even- coach- pee-wee- ball crowd likes, he knows what he is talking about. You know, the same guy who said that there was no way Gibbs was going to make a difference because the game had passed him by; the same guy who said that there was no way the Skins would make the playoffs in 2005, and even bet a cold walk into DC on it.

Yeah, you guys got some real credibility backing you up now!!!!:doh:

Funny, now that the idiot, Salisbury, says something that the I- think- I- know- best- but- can't- even- coach- pee-wee- ball crowd likes, he knows what he is talking about. You know, the same guy who said that there was no way Gibbs was going to make a difference because the game had passed him by; the same guy who said that there was no way the Skins would make the playoffs in 2005, and even bet a cold walk into DC on it.

Salisbury does know what he is talking about. Keep harping on a throwaway JOKE.

His analysis is what I'm concerned about.

Isn't that really just common sense, at least to anyone who follows football? What an easy question.

O'h what a suprise. Yet another thread posted so the ones who hated on Brunell can say that they were right. What makes it even worse is that this is Salsbury, who almost everyone despised last year, that said something that goes along with their point of view. Really folks if we start a thread titled "Brunell haters are right," can we post all this mess there? :doh:

In Gibbs I trust! :helmet:

That's the first thing that has come out his mouth that I have agreed with in a long time.

Taylor36 I see that you are always making comments like you are better than everyone. Tell me are you a legend in your own mind, or are one of the types that hide behind a computer and monitor throwing insults all the time. I haven't seen one post from you that even resembles a mature and candid remark :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Taylor36 I see that you are always making comments like you are better than everyone. Tell me are you a legend in your own mind, or are one of the types that hide behind a computer and monitor throwing insults all the time. I haven't seen one post from you that even resembles a mature and candid remark :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Then learn how to read and comprehend!!! But, I guess you feel hate and running one's mouth on pure emotion with no use of logical reasoning and understanding is mature. :doh:

Archived