Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Frost (Merged)

D'Pablo

Funny, right? But he looks better and better with every punt. I guess the sheer volume of work that he gets is improving his game. I refer to this phenomenon as the Matt Turk-effect whereby our ineptitude on offense leads to a stellar punting game, and a prolific offense results in the opposite.

Funny' date=' right? But he looks better and better with every punt. I guess the sheer volume of work that he gets is improving his game. I refer to this phenomenon as the Matt Turk-effect whereby our ineptitude on offense leads to a stellar punting game, and a prolific offense results in the opposite.[/quote']

pretty damn funny, we just need to see if he can play QB!:laugh:

Funny' date=' right? But he looks better and better with every punt. I guess the sheer volume of work that he gets is improving his game. I refer to this phenomenon as the Matt Turk-effect whereby our ineptitude on offense leads to a stellar punting game, and a prolific offense results in the opposite.[/quote']

I'm just glad one Skin is doing something right.

Thats gotta be a good sign, when the only probowler is your punter. We've done it before haha.

Over coached, over paid and out played.

It was a long night here in the UK, where at 4.45am, just to see Brunell take a sack on the last play. Wonderful.

I woke up today and wanted to complain. I feel the need to. I'm sorry.

He punted amazingly well. The Dallas punter still outperformed him, though. How do you kick a 61 yard punt without a single bounce? Christ...

I didn't time the hangtime, but I think Frost did a better job since his punts gave (was it Newman?) less time and space to return.

And staying on the special teams subject (I don't know if you guys care), but that Suisham guy had some great kickoffs. I think only one TB, but I haven't seen kicks that high in a while.

Archived