Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets Go Guys!

dg28daman

Next week, we'll hopefully have Portis and Springs back. We're playing the worst team in the league! AT HOME NO LESS! The Cowboys have the week off, but The Giants are playing a tough Seahawk team and the Eagles are playing a 49er team that has something to prove. We're two games into this season and I BELIEVE WE CAN TURN THIS THING AROUND! Who's with me?

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... he tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! What the heck happened to the Skin fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you DG, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my butt from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Reid, he's a dead man! Coughlin, dead! Parcells...LET'S DO IT!

We could do alot better next week.

Just looking at history of Al Saunder's offense in Kansas City, it took a long time for the offense to gel and timing issues to be resolved. They finished the year 6-10. The following year, they were unstoppable.

I'm with you, but although I've never been a Brunell hater, I am seriously questioning his relevance to this team! He played great in the first half of last season, but I really believe that he may be at the end of his career. What *I* saw tonight .. the missing of open receivers, throwing ahead of and behind his receivers, taking the sack when he had open receivers .. those are the signs of a player who is either lost in the system, has lost his confidence, or something else that is serious.

We're getting close to Campbell time.

Next week, we'll hopefully have Portis and Springs back. We're playing the worst team in the league! AT HOME NO LESS! The Cowboys have the week off, but The Giants are playing a tough Seahawk team and the Eagles are playing a 49er team that has something to prove. We're two games into this season and I BELIEVE WE CAN TURN THIS THING AROUND! Who's with me?
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!:laugh:

Next week, we'll hopefully have Portis and Springs back. We're playing the worst team in the league!

Oh, shut up.

We are the worst team in the league.

You actually have the balls to come here and try to act upbeat because WE'RE GOING TO PLAY THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE?

What he hell kind of consolation is that?

We have to look forward to playing the worst team in the league so that we can fan our stupid egos?

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... he tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! What the heck happened to the Skin fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you DG, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my butt from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Reid, he's a dead man! Coughlin, dead! Parcells...LET'S DO IT!

I hope you're joking about the Germans bombing pearl harbor. If you weren't, Japan bombed pearl harbor not the Germans.

Let's get real people. Call me a homer but call me a realist. Yes, it looks bad right now. We can't move the ball (1 td in 2 games), our defense can't stop people (3rd down conversions), and we potentially have some big free agent busts.

We are 0-2 but we are only 1 game out of 1st in a division that will beat each other up. No one team is gonna run away with this division. If we beat the Texans, we are right there. Regardless of how we win, a win will be a win.

We have had 2 of our key players out (Portis and Springs) and hopefully get them back this week. Portis won't be the savior of turning this offense around by next week, but he will help the transition. Springs, well he could arguably be our most important player on defense. Without him, it seems Williams won't blitz as much as in the past. A healthy Springs will shut down the team's other top wideout. Let's just hope he can stay healthy all year when he returns.

Look I'm not trying to look at things with rosey colored glasses but for all of you ready to jump off a bridge, wait for another week or 2 and see what happens. As for the QB situation, why the change now? If we are out of it by the 2nd half, then bring in Campbell but give Brunell 8 games before deciding to make the switch.

HTTR!

Archived