Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets Go Guys!

dg28daman

We're two games into this season and I BELIEVE WE CAN TURN THIS THING AROUND! Who's with me?

Besides the schedules of other teams, why do you think we can turn this around?

A good team, (not a great team) should be able to overcome losing two players. Regardless of who those players are (CP and Springs). If we are banking that our team will turn it around cause we get them back, we are DEEP trouble.

Steelers lose Bettis and Ben, no prob. Pats lose Branch, Givens, to name a few, no prob. Minny has a 38 year QB, unproven RB, and rookie # 1WR, they are 2-0.

I'm just looking for then faith for a reason why we will still be 10-6 or better this year.

"I hope you're joking about the Germans bombing pearl harbor. If you weren't, Japan bombed pearl harbor not the Germans."

At the age of 25 I would of hoped you saw Animal House at some point....

None the less...I AM IN. I STILL BELIEVE. PUT THE KID ON THE FIELD AND LET THE TEAM RALLY AROUND HIM

Sean Taylor is mean.

The Giants are toast - they have one of the hardest schedules I've seen. Come next week, the Redskins and Giants will be sitting at 1-2, the Cowboys at 1-1, and the Eagles at 2-1. That's only 1 game back - so there's definitely hope. We just need to hope to Portis and Springs are back, and that something good happens at QB. I think we're only a few steps away from breaking this thing open.

I am literally sickened by the Skins play in the preseason and so far in the regular season, but I still hold some hope. We are only one game back from 1st place. However, we not demonstrated the ability to compete. Let's face it ... this is a must win game in Houston. If we lose again, to the Texans, who might not be able to beat some JV teams, we are real trouble. If we lose this game, we should start Cambell the next week without hesitation because our season is effectively over.

Portis is the heart and soul of this team. With him we get ball control, which in turn will open up the play action passes and more importantly, confidence. Let me just say that Carlos played Alot better as did taylor. If springs was in i believe williamson would not have scored nor would glenn. These would have been totally different games IMO.

Oh, and we helped ourselves when we knocked TO out for 2-4wks. broken finger, no doubt that hit taylor CRUSHED him on. We are not that bad of shape. I see 1-2 after next week, then come home to some home cooking with our team complete coming off a big win. Last year the bears were 1-3 and panthers 1-2 i bet they werent crying like some posts ive read.

But im not happy with boonell.

Archived