Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am predicting a possible 0-16 season...

smartestmaninamerica

Shot yourself troll!!

You should be banned for a comment like that. He is making a point, we have lost our last 7 games, pre-season or not. I do not think we will go 0-16 for the season, but you dont have to wish death upon anyone. Plus the guy has posted over 400 times, hes not a troll.

Look at it this way:

0-16 means we will have first crack at Brady Quinn out of Notre Dame.

It's obvious that the coaching staff doesn't trust JC, and can't rely on Brunell. Collins? Give me a ****ing break. At least we will get a chance to grab a QB which has had some good playing time in college (instead of the all-run offense that JC was in at Auburn) and who has some legit skills to build on.

That may be the worst game of professional football I have ever seen played.

We lost to Dallas by 17, but they had what, 10 dropped passes, a dropped touchdown and a million penalties.

A good team tonight would have beaten us by 40. We are that bad.

Counting the loss at the end of the season right now, we are 0-7 in our last 7 games. Our first team offense has 7 points in 6 games.

Why is 0-16 so hard to imagine?

I think you are right. My high school plays better football. What was that? No defense, no offense and no coaching. Somebody wants Joe Gibbs job. Do you see what I see? Somebody needs to be fired. The worst game I have seen in Redskins history.

I'm kinda ashamed to read some of this crap. Not necessarily just this thread ....

We lost. We've lost two in a row. We lost preseason games too. People made so many excuses in the preseason - "Oh it's preseason. We're not going to go out and show our entire playbook. We'll get them in the regular season."

Obviously things aren't going our way. We needed to lose tonight in order for us to get stuff together. Our offense is a mess, our defense isn't playing like they did last year and the coaches can't get into the players heads and motivate them.

We need to see our mistakes and learn from them. We need to realize that we're in a vulnerable position here and that our gameplay needs to change. This needed to happen for us to get straight. I hope that Gibbs takes control this week and lights a fire under everyones butt.

Wow the quality of this message board deteriorates like crazy after a loss. I wonder how much thought went into this post. And trust me some games during the Spurrier era had me yanking my hair out. This team will need some time, and some mojo to get the wheels rolling.

Some fans in this thread need to wake up.

Brady Quinn? Are you serious? Who was the last QB out of Notre Dame who was good in the pros? I hope you come to your senses in the morning.

Line play was not the problem. The defense is covering serious deficiencies in the defensive backfield. Kenny Wright couldn't cover my big toe. Seventy-five percent of the sacks were Brunell's fault. Please explain how line depth would have made a difference tonight.

Ladell Betts doesn't run like Portis. CP would have found a lot of running room tonight.

Injuries to Portis and Springs, along with Brunell's porous play are the problem right now. We don't have the right players on the field to compete.

Nah son. We at LEAST are going to beat Houston. Thats one win right their 4 real. Then again, you never know cause we were sorry tonight. No Ports No Springs, remember that too. We still got key players hurt. We'll be alright I hope. But 0-16? Nah, we at least going to win one game. Ranal El Is gonna do damage in time, watch.

If this is the worst game you've ever seen the skins play, then you must not remember the 36-0 g-men shut out last year. You must not remember the the 35-0 shut out at home against Dallas in 03. If you don't remember either of those games, you're newbie. A very weak-minded newbie at that.

those who are jumping on him for his rediculous 0-16 season prediction, just back off. He's venting, we all have our way of venting and we all do it for certain periods of time.

Heck, I called for Brunell's leg to get broken by a cowboy so Campbell would go in, I sincerely regret that statement now that I am through venting. But stop jumping all over the pessimists, they'll come to their senses soon enough.

Nope... Wont back off of him

If hes man enough to vent, he has to be man enough to take it when he says something stupid.

People should not talk in absolutes. Its lazy, and most of the time wrong.

Worst ever, whatever..

But like I said, if you want to talk like a man, take it like a man too.

Archived