Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am predicting a possible 0-16 season...

smartestmaninamerica

It's never fun to watch a game with someone who vents off to others because he's upset. It's less than manly and reeks of weakness. Too many venting fans need to grow some balls and deal with it.

The last thing I want to see is this forum to be someone's personal therapeutic device.

I am predicting a possible 0-16 season...

OK, so you've been self-anointed the 'smartestmaninamerica,' and here you are predicting the possibility of an 0-16 season. The 'possibility' of a winless season does not need to be predicted; it is a mathematical fact. But you should already know this, because you are the smartest man in america. :rolleyes:

If you're gonna make this statement, have some balls and predict an 0-16 record...not the posibility of it. And eat crow after we win our first game next week.

That may be the worst game of professional football I have ever seen played.

We lost to Dallas by 17, but they had what, 10 dropped passes, a dropped touchdown and a million penalties.

A good team tonight would have beaten us by 40. We are that bad.

Counting the loss at the end of the season right now, we are 0-7 in our last 7 games. Our first team offense has 7 points in 6 games.

Why is 0-16 so hard to imagine?

:doh: Why don't you stop right where you are, for all of us

We should bounce back against Houston, Saunders said he wanted to go deep early, but he really did not do that. Brunell didnt have time sometimes, but when he did he would hesitate. Next week air it out early and often.

This is the problem with Brunell, when he should not hesitate, he does, when he actually had time, he threw it away. When guys were open he missed them, when they were covered he underthrew the ball= INT. of course when the momentum was going our way.

Brunell has as much rythym right now as a seizure victim listening to reggae.

I think you are right. My high school plays better football. What was that? No defense, no offense and no coaching. Somebody wants Joe Gibbs job. Do you see what I see? Somebody needs to be fired. The worst game I have seen in Redskins history.

You were not here for Norv Turner and Spurrier then.

We lost to Dallas by 17, but they had what, 10 dropped passes, a dropped touchdown and a million penalties.

Counting the loss at the end of the season right now, we are 0-7 in our last 7 games. Our first team offense has 7 points in 6 games.

Why is 0-16 so hard to imagine?

The Redskins will not go 0-16...Even in they did I would still be cheering them on every week. Fair weather fans suck! I believe this team will win games, will play hard and will have a good season. Springs will be back, Portis will be back the offense will click and the defense will step up their game too.

The Redskins will not go 0-16...Even in they did I would still be cheering them on every week. Fair weather fans suck! I believe this team will win games, will play hard and will have a good season. Springs will be back, Portis will be back the offense will click and the defense will step up their game too.

WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers:

I'm kinda ashamed to read some of this crap. Not necessarily just this thread ....

We lost. We've lost two in a row. We lost preseason games too. People made so many excuses in the preseason - "Oh it's preseason. We're not going to go out and show our entire playbook. We'll get them in the regular season."

Obviously things aren't going our way. We needed to lose tonight in order for us to get stuff together. Our offense is a mess, our defense isn't playing like they did last year and the coaches can't get into the players heads and motivate them.

We need to see our mistakes and learn from them. We need to realize that we're in a vulnerable position here and that our gameplay needs to change. This needed to happen for us to get straight. I hope that Gibbs takes control this week and lights a fire under everyones butt.

Candice. I grew up in Waldorf. Went To Thomas Stone.

You have to be kidding me have you seen the Raiders play? The Titans play?. Did you see the Bucs vaunted defense give up frickin 306 yds rushing to the Falcons yesterday ? Yes last night was bad but the skins had their chances in this game they had plenty of chances in matter of fact just didn't get it done. All these teams I mentioned just awful. It could be worse think about it we could be the Raiders or Titans which in two weeks have proving they may be the worse teams.

YOU THINK I'M CRAZY?

If I said after the way we ended last season that we would lose our next 7 games and score one offensive touchdown in 6 of those games, would you have also said I was crazy?

You mean 2 games?

YOU THINK I'M CRAZY?

If I said after the way we ended last season that we would lose our next 7 games and score one offensive touchdown in 6 of those games, would you have also said I was crazy?

wow you are about the dumbest:insane: person on this site. you are ridiculous that this team will loose all 16 games. Im still seeing a 10-6 season. you seriously think they will be the same when Portis and Springs come back you are dumb:doh:

Archived