Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am predicting a possible 0-16 season...

smartestmaninamerica

That may be the worst game of professional football I have ever seen played.

We lost to Dallas by 17, but they had what, 10 dropped passes, a dropped touchdown and a million penalties.

A good team tonight would have beaten us by 40. We are that bad.

YOU THINK I'M CRAZY?

If I said after the way we ended last season that we would lose our next 7 games and score one offensive touchdown in 6 of those games, would you have also said I was crazy?

You're right. You know what hurts? Dallas is not very good. I didn't see anything special out of this team except some good dline play (or is our oline really overrated?). But I still think the Skins beat Houston next week. Otherwise 0-16 may be possible.

That may be the worst game of professional football I have ever seen played.

We lost to Dallas by 17, but they had what, 10 dropped passes, a dropped touchdown and a million penalties.

A good team tonight would have beaten us by 40. We are that bad.

Tell me about it....and oh by the way TO did very little tonight.

I do not see what the downside would be with benching Brunell....what we'll get blown out by houston? ooh big deal....we need to get Campbell ready.

You're right. You know what hurts? Dallas is not very good. I didn't see anything special out of this team except some good dline play (or is our oline really overrated?). But I still think the Skins beat Houston next week. Otherwise 0-16 may be possible.

Highlights...

John Hall was 1-1 on FG's. Darrick Frost averaged about 50 yards per punt. Rock Cartright=100 yard kickoff return for TD. TO held to 17 yards. 100+ rushing yards.

Lowlights...

Offensive line didn't show up.

No pass rush on defense at all.

27737488282829 missed tackles.

No passing game.

Al Saunders offense.

I'm a believer in anything that Coach Gibbs believes in, but I'm crushed right now.

Highlights...

John Hall was 1-1 on FG's. Darrick Frost averaged about 50 yards per punt. Rock Cartright=100 yard kickoff return for TD. TO held to 17 yards. 100+ rushing yards.

Lowlights...

Offensive line didn't show up.

No pass rush on defense at all.

27737488282829 missed tackles.

No passing game.

Al Saunders offense.

Where the hell is the Greg Williams' dominating defense??

I've always tried to be a believer in anything that Coach Gibbs believes in, but I'm at a loss right now. This is not Redskins football.

it may be a bad thing right now, but think of all the draft picks we would get if we traded away the number 1 pick to build depth on both lines! look at philly, they have more depth on their lines than layers of fat on Len Pastabelly's gut! thats where games are won and los! on the lines!

Archived