Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - REDSKINS @ BROKEBACK STADIUM

TK

I always hate the way I feel before a Dallas game. I figure I am about halfway through my life (41), but I have seen four lifetimes of painful losses to those guys. It makes the victories all the sweeter ... but they are too few and far between.

Even sweeping them last year hasn't changed anything yet. I feel nervous and not very confident. I hope we have a good start tonight to get the ball rolling on this season.

Tough choice tonight...I wasnt on ES last week but watched on the small TV....so tonight thinking Im gonna stay on ES for the whole game. Problem is...Big Screen is downstairs...oh the choices...gonna stick with ES...unless things go horrible wrong..which means of course I get to stay on ES all night!!!:D Thanks for helping me work that out!:dallasuck

I always hate the way I feel before a Dallas game. I figure I am about halfway through my life (41), but I have seen four lifetimes of painful losses to those guys. It makes the victories all the sweeter ... but they are too few and far between.

Even sweeping them last year hasn't changed anything yet. I feel nervous and not very confident. I hope we have a good start tonight to get the ball rolling on this season.

Agreed. After watching bout 50 games between them it still is an eerie feeling everytime we play. Heres to a great defensive performance and Bledslow on his back for most of the night. Go SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kick the cowflop out of the pukes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!

Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,

Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!

Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won

Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived