Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - REDSKINS @ BROKEBACK STADIUM

TK

FYI: Did you guys know that Portis put Bill Romanowski out of the NFL?

CP was a Bronco.. Bill a Raider.. and when Romanowski tried to put a big hit on Clinton, he ran his head into CP's shoulder and gave himself his final concussion. I was watching an interview with him on CBS about how he took steroids during his Raiders tenure and purposely tried to hurt people and put them out of games.

I thought that was kind of interesting. :whoknows:

That is interesting.

Neither is playing tonight. ;)

FTC

:helmet:

Well, with just over 10 minutes till kickoff, I have two things to remind people of..............

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters. Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "*****, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

And of course......... ;)

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

This week, Blondie is at Texas Stadium, so let's get this thing started.

HAIL!

:wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck

What he said :applause:

Archived