Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants vs. Eagles Game Day

tr1

while i do feel for you, because i am preparing for that feeling tonight vs. dallas, i wouldnt worry THAT bad... you guys will be alright
No, this loss hurts. This was our statement game; a chance for us to show the world we were back. It certainly looked like that was going to happen. 17 un-answered points in the 4th is just ridiculous. I really want to go into hibernation right now.

Was this Eli's coming out party???

If this was elis coming out party then hes in a world of hurt. He looked like **** for 3 quarters, and truth be told, the giants had this game gift wrapped for them. They never should have won this game, and, it certainly isnt elis doing. It was the undoing of the iggles :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

If this was elis coming out party then hes in a world of hurt. He looked like **** for 3 quarters, and truth be told, the giants had this game gift wrapped for them. They never should have won this game, and, it certainly isnt elis doing. It was the undoing of the iggles :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

The fact he did not give up ended up with what 377 and 3 tds after be sacked so many times still did not flench that scares me

Andy Reid still doesn't have a clue on how to manage a game.

To me, that is the real reason why the Eagles have never been able to close the sale under Reid. Reid is great at starting off games, but he sucks at finishing them.

The fact he did not give up ended up with what 377 and 3 tds after be sacked so many times still did not flench that scares me

I'd also say that at the end of the year, looking back, the hindsight experts may say this game did it for the g-men.

It's now been demonstrated that it's possible to stop Tiki and still lose to the Giants.

I'd also say that at the end of the year, looking back, the hindsight experts may say this game did it for the g-men.

It's now been demonstrated that it's possible to stop Tiki and still lose to the Giants.

We better have Springs back by the time we play these guys. The difference between Bledsoe and Manning is that Manning doesn't get flustered by sacks.

Eli did the same thing last year. The first half of the year he did well. He tossed the ball up near the end of a few games and the tall WR caught them. That didn't work in the second half of the season.

All of this is a nonfactor if the fat man could manage a game. The Eagles may make the playoffs on their schedule but until Reid starts running the ball they will not go but so far.

All of this is a nonfactor if the fat man could manage a game. The Eagles may make the playoffs on their schedule but until Reid starts running the ball they will not go but so far.

With their OL and the way they were owning the Giants on the line, its shameful they didn't run the ball and milk the clock more with a 17 point lead. Shameful.

With their OL and the way they were owning the Giants on the line, its shameful they didn't run the ball and milk the clock more with a 17 point lead. Shameful.

And what the heck was Johnson thinking with all those all out blitzs with those CB's. He way over used that!

Archived