Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With portis "out", Duckett becomes that much more important

skinsngibbs4life

If portis does in fact turn out to be "out" for this weekends game, we all should hope that TJ Ducket is inserted and gets some touches this weekend. I dont feel comfortable with Rock carrying the ball at all, and think that TJ needs to get in there to grind out the ball.

If Duckett doesnt play this weekend, I am going to be utterly dissapointed

I think Duckett can handle the load but lets face it, he doesn't bring the same "fear factor" as Portis

That's exactly why most of us want him in there. Cowboys won't know what hit them. Duckett has outside speed. I definitely think he is the 2nd best back on our roster.

Why Bett's is still hear shows me that either Saunders is a lucky fool or Betts must be one fantastic practice player. Between him being injured, and when in games him running up the back of our linemans legs he is most definately someone I WANT OFF this TEAM like ASAP. I wish I could get him in a boxing ring I think my anger alone towards him would make me kick his *****. If there is anything I wouldn't do to trade his behind now for some decent corner, as a matter of fact let's petition that!!

It is quite possible that this opens up a new can of worms...

If Ducket runs thru and over dallas defenders and averages 5 something yard per carry, there may not be alot of urgency to get Portis "right" back inot the lineup.

I'm telling you...Ducket could be the starting RB for 20 teams...he was just alwasy caught up with Dunn in Atlanta.

Archived