Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley on DC101 again

Langford78

He said he was really pissed after losing and threw his helmet in the locker room. He said it shattered and he broke it. Then after reviewing the film, he realized that they were not as bad as he thought. He said it's never as bad as it seems and that they made a lot of really good plays but just couldn't punch it in the endzone and missed some 3rd down opportunities.

He said he feels bad for Peirson Prauloue and that he was suppose to start the game at saftey instead of Archuletta. He said he hates playing at Dallas because it's so hot on the field. Something like 100 degrees and he thinks they put heaters down there to make it tough for opposing teams (joking). He said it's worse than playing in Philli because at least in philly there are SOME skins fans there.

He said what happened with Joey Porter would never happen on the Skins sideline because everyone gets along so well mentioning that guys like Jansen and Samules would beat the crap of any team mate who cheered for the other team. He said the locker room was great and that even when Lavar was here everyone got along and that he liked Lavar.

Prioleau was a big loss....bigger than we all thought. Now its all on Arch. I dont know if he's ready for that. That Vernon Fox pickup now looks HUGE as he will play a ton I would imagine due to the injuries of Springs/Prioleau.

Im glad Cooley was irate after the loss...its good to see that he CARES. Atleast he's sounds positive about things.

On a sidenote...it always seems like we have a ton of Redskins fans showup in Dallas....atleast it sounded like it last year on Moss' 2nd td for sure...especially when they panned the crowd. Philly we had thousands cuz the Iggles were already dead for the season...but I still think we represent well in Dallas.

The radio said something to the effect that Curry Burns was going to brought back. All this not good especially with Me-O and Glenn and Witten & company on deck.

Maybe I missed something' date=' but we paid Archuletta the highest salary in the league for a safety....and they don't trust him in coverage?

Huh?[/quote']

Could be that he's a little slow in picking things up right now. I don't think that's saying that the platoon situation was always going to be that way.

Losing Prioleau is pretty big, because he does contribute a lot to a defense, since he can play both safety and corner. Personally, I thought he was much better than Ryan Clark, at least in coverage.

Jason

I thought they weren't as bad as they look too they do need to be more consistent. When the opportunity presents itself down there in the redzone you have to walk away with sevens not threes.

Correction not Joey Porter it's Jerry Porter:D and Jerry is tougher than you think so I think he will not get a beatdown he had to be tough growing up in the neighborhood he did we grew up in the same neighborhood. He is just very fed up with that organization can't blame him though. I know him personally.

Pierson was a huge loss and the fact that he was a starter signifies why AA was a mistake. He just seems lost of there in coverage.....To me we could have gotten similar production from Ryan for 1/8th of the price. Its not about spending money, but spending it wisely.

My thoughts exactly. Resigning Clark and grabbing a kicker would have been such a better plan. Not to mention Clark and Taylor had chemistry back there.

Letting Ryan Clark go and paying the kind of money we are paying Archuletta looks like a huge blunder at this point. Archuletta has been a serious disappointment and he's proving all of the naysaying Rams fans right by the minute.

St. Louis fans couldn't wait to see him depart and their defense has looked great in the opener without him.

Archived