Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys Message Boards

NoVaSkins21

Yeah, I noticed that too. Then they turn around and say they don't care at all about the rivalry.

I guess if I got spanked like that I'd be a little upset, too. Still, to deny that you care about the rivalry out of one corner of your mouth, and make ten threads about how we're going to lose badly out of the other... funny stuff. I just hope I can still laugh tomorrow around 10:00.

']As usual' date=' I agree. However, since we're not actively participating in preparation for either game, a little speculation can't hurt, right? :D[/quote']

Hey, speak for yourself. I've been lifting weights all day to make sure i can handle my 20 oz Miller Lite curls in the Orange Lot tomorrow afternoon!!:cheers: :point2sky

My thoughts were on dallASS yesterday, watching them being humiliated by that team in Jacksonville, Fla. Now it the Vikes. They're no pushover team and Brad Johnson is no Bledsoe. He's a much smarter QB with a very good o-line.

Victory tonight people. Let's make that stadium non stop noise when the Vikes have the ball. We are a part of the team and play a crucial role in all of this. We can make a difference! Hail to the Redskins! Hail Victory!

:vikesuck:

I have cruised through the cowboyszone, you know keep your friends close and enemys closer. I just love to see the way most fans are calling for Bledsoes head and want the Romo sits to pee era to begin. They were so ****y before the game now they are all like well the redskins will see the real cowboys. Whatever I just cant stand the pukes. I hate them they stink.....

I was just surfing and looking at some cowboy boards and they were alredy talking trash by saying that the Skins are in for it next Sunday night. I can't believe how ****y these guys are.

Well, it's true! We ARE in for it.

That was my first thought as well. Hopefully the Redskins will rise to the occassion (again!). If we can beat Dallas in that kind of environment, it will be all the sweeter!

For now though, let's knock those Vike's off their boat and take charge of the NFC East!!

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

...clink!:cheers:clink!...

I was just surfing and looking at some cowboy boards and they were alredy talking trash by saying that the Skins are in for it next Sunday night. I can't believe how ****y these guys are.

The nerve of them to say that on a Dallas Cowboys fan site. What do you expect them to say? We would do the same. The only reason most of us haven't started yet is because we have yet to play our game.

Best Sound Award from yesterday's Cowboys game goes to that loud - CLANK!!! - when the Dallas field goal replacement kicker hit the right upright! :)

Second best was watching Giants coach Tom Coughlin - WHINE - every time a penalty was called on his team (wish I could read lips). :applause:

Archived