Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys Message Boards

NoVaSkins21

Well, it's true! We ARE in for it.

That was my first thought as well. Hopefully the Redskins will rise to the occassion (again!). If we can beat Dallas in that kind of environment, it will be all the sweeter!

For now though, let's knock those Vike's off their boat and take charge of the NFC East!!

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

...clink!:cheers:clink!...

Well was last year not a pressure situation especially with Aikman, Smith and Irvin being inducted into the Ring of Fame. That alone should've been motivation for that Cowbells team! It will be no difference this year I grant you because these will always be the same little "Boys."

Did anyone else take notice on that Roy Williams "Bulldozing" hit aganst Byron Leftwich? Although good sportmanship was shown at the end of the play, it surely did not come until after he was penalized!

:logo:

I was just surfing and looking at some cowboy boards and they were alredy talking trash by saying that the Skins are in for it next Sunday night. I can't believe how ****y these guys are.

I think it all had to do with a Redskin fan (probably you) coming and talking trash before the skins have even beaten the Vikings. Basically what was said is "You should shutup and worry about the Vikings first before you claim victory over the Cowboys next week."

Best Sound Award from yesterday's Cowboys game goes to that loud - CLANK!!! - when the Dallas field goal replacement kicker hit the right upright! :)

Second best was watching Giants coach Tom Coughlin - WHINE - every time a penalty was called on his team (wish I could read lips). :applause:

That Clang was a great sound.

Coughlin gets on my nerves about as much as Cowher. Two of the biggest whiners and complainers. They both look like they push a bowling ball out of their asses after every play.

Archived