Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My girlfriend got me a jersey

KevinthePRF

A very nice hooded pullover jersey for when it gets cold outside. One problem. It's a Lavar Arrington pullover jersey. Talk about the thought that counts.

What is a pull over hooded jersey ? Never heard of such a thing.

Just means you dont talk enough football with your girlfriend. My wife would never buy me a current players jersey, and certainly not a player that has left the team.

Take some time off of the board and start teaching your girl about football. The one reason my wife doesnt like women to come over to watch a game is because they usually dont follow the game close enough and want to talk about other random crap while the game is on. It frustrates her to no end.

Personally I find it funny.

Take some time off of the board and start teaching your girl about football. The one reason my wife doesnt like women to come over to watch a game is because they usually dont follow the game close enough and want to talk about other random crap while the game is on. It frustrates her to no end.

Personally I find it funny.

what a women!!!! u sir have found a gem from the rough

Whatever. If my girl got me ANYTHING redskin related I would be very happy. You have a good girl there.

Yeah, happy that she loves you. I'm in no way discrediting the gesture.

But if you say you've never recieved a bad gift, you're lying. Sometimes you just have to put on the "oh this is great" face even though you're thinking "ehhhh".

:laugh: Oh that is the cardinal girl sin. Introduce thy girl to ES....NOW!!

Yeah earlier this year this guy who was trying to woo me bought me a Redskins player figure that sits on a desk.....only it was, low and behold, LaVar Arrington, at the time it was in the news all the time that he left the Redskins.

It's even worse when a guy does it! :silly:

He never had me wooed from the start, but that sealed it. :cool: :silly:

ehh, that's nice of her. It is definitely the thought that counts. If she isn't a football fan, or just a casual one, then of course she wouldn't really know. To her, she probably found it on sale, thoguht you would like it, and got it. I would still be happy, though I would be blunt in saying he's not on the team, heh. You have a girl who respects your being a hardcore fan, embrace it and don't let her go.

I kinda would not want to be with a girl who is as die hard about football as me. Football is my thing to talk about, not some girls. I'd rather her be a casual fan or someone who would just respect my intensity.

:laugh: Oh that is the cardinal girl sin. Introduce thy girl to ES....NOW!!

Yeah earlier this year this guy who was trying to woo me bought me a Redskins player figure that sits on a desk.....only it was, low and behold, LaVar Arrington, at the time it was in the news all the time that he left the Redskins.

It's even worse when a guy does it! :silly:

He never had me wooed from the start, but that sealed it. :cool: :silly:

Well hopefully someday you can meet a nice Redskins fan. Maybe you should give Kevin a call. ;)

Archived