Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast Post Game Show

sumodat

Man, these guys love to dig on the Skins. B-Mitch and Czabe knock on them all day on 980, and then they go on this show and hammer away.

IT IS A REDSKINS POST GAME SHOW!! It is for us Redskins fans. Just because there are negatives doesn't mean they need to be the focus. There were more positives tonight than any other game this preseason.

I hate B-Mitch!!!!

Mitchell obviously has an agenda to get Campbell on the field. He not only said Campbell should be ahead of Collins (which I don't necessarily agree with but I can see the argument for it) but that Jason should be starting over Brunell come Monday night against the Vikings :)

980 is a joke. they don't carry the Redskins or the Nationals. how can they be the voice of 'washington' sports'?

the vote on the WP website this past week showed that the Redskins and Nationals clearly lapped the Capitals and Wizards in terms of fan interest and support.

so, 980 broadcasts games for the #3 and #4 pro teams in town.

Big success that.

i think the three stooges on post game is a disgrace to represent any redskin show. they think they know so much, and brian mitchell is the only who has paid his dues, even so, he is way to outspoken, as if he knows so much about football, special teams guru.

George Allen went all out to win his preseason games. Joe Gibbs prefers to evaluate players in different situations and takes the wins if they come but not at the expense of the full evaluations.

Different philosophies. Different results.

Allen's teams often started fast, peaked in mid-season and then came in as the wildcard behind Dallas in the East.

Meanwhile, Joe Gibbs' teams often start slowly and end up owning the November and December games that determine playoff position.

And of course the playoff records are not comparable.

Other coaches that tried to go all out to win the preseason games like Chuck Knox also seemed to have teams that struggled later in the season.

If you have been in this long enough you develop a sense of history and a memory of what different teams have done and what the team today is capable of.

No sense having a meltdown over preseason losses where the starting wide receivers, running back and tight end were largely no-shows, sitting on the bench for most of the 4 games :)

980 is a joke. they don't carry the Redskins or the Nationals. how can they be the voice of 'washington' sports'?

the vote on the WP website this past week showed that the Redskins and Nationals clearly lapped the Capitals and Wizards in terms of fan interest and support.

so, 980 broadcasts games for the #3 and #4 pro teams in town.

Big success that.

Back off of my Caps you BASTAGE!!! :silly: J/K. I agree with your sentiments.

Czabe almost single handedly ruined the WTEM/ Redskin relationship

add the fact that he is a wussy, and only talks bad about the skins behind their back... makes him the biggest joke, and sorriest excuse for a sports announcer in the DC area

take it easy, he's trying to get a job at SI.

While I find Czaban completely irritating, one thing in particular that he says over and over really bugs the **** out of me and shows his lack of knowledge.

I've probably heard him say half a dozen times that the Skins "traded away two first round picks to get Jason Campbell." He says it'll be doomsday if this guy doesn't pan out, since they gave up two first rounders to get him, blah blah...

The fact is, we didn't give up two first rounders to get Campbell at all.

This was the actual deal: We traded a 2005 3rd rounder, a 2006 1st rounder and a 2006 4th rounder to Denver for an extra 2005 1st rounder. (We already had an existing first rounder in '05, which we used on Carlos Rogers.)

So the 1st round picks that changed hands were a wash--we got one from Denver, they got one from us. So in actuality, we only gave up a 3rd and a 4th in the final analysis.

I think Czabe believes we traded a first, or maybe 2 firsts, just for the right to MOVE UP to draft Campbell. We didn't move up to draft Campbell at all...instead, we ended up with two first rounders (Rogers and Campbell) in '05 instead of just one.

I wouldn't have bothered posting this, but he's said this so many times that I just got fed up with hearing it. And I know he reads this board, so hopefully he'll see this and not say it again. :)

B Mitch is Czabs _itch. What a jerk. Why does this guy go on and on and on about how bad we are? Laughing the whole time. And saying 2% like it is a household word. Please get rid of these idiots Comcast, it is really getting old, and the season hasn't even started yet.

Archived