Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast Post Game Show

sumodat

Did anyone catch the fact that B-Mitch had nothing to say when T.J. was brought on from the locker room? I was getting all ready for the mouth to run but it just clammed right up along with butt-boy Czabe. Big surprise :laugh:

Following the Duckett move all B-Mitch could do was whine about the other running backs being treated badly and how the organization has no plan. This guy was a great Redskin...but always has and still does...act like a punk. Remember the great ShowBoat dive into the end zone on the return...and the plastering the Giants gave us after that little farce? Why this guy has felt the need to sell woof tickets his whole life is beyond me.

Look at where he is from (Country Bumpken that made it)...That is why he sells wolf tickets...He is a legend in HIS OWN MIND. Fu#$ a B8ITCH I mean BMITCH. :2cents:

The show is horrible and I think they need to understand who the target audience is, I can handle constructive critics but the sarcasm has got to go if they expect Skins fans to listen. How many more times can they mention 2% in some way or fashion!

From the Czabe show in the morning to the John Thompson show

in the afternoon (Smokin Al) all they do is bash the Redskins...

they really piss me off. Hell even if we were half as bad as they

make us out to be do they really think we want to hear

it 24x7?????

How can you all be mad at how B-Mitch is? The way he speaks is the way he played on the field. With reckless abandon and keeping it real. Me personally, I rather folks be direct and blunt about the facts then to sugar coat it and make it seem like somethin it is not. Plus to me since, B-Mitch played the game and knows the business of the game inside the lines and on the business and political end, I like hearing his opinions. I dont think he is trying to put on a hate show for the Skins. Dont you think that he sugar coated his opinion to his teammates when he was dissatisfied with the way they were playing as a team during that time? I dont think so....Any player that has been interviewed (EVEN THE GREAT DARRELL GREEN) has said they would ride or die with B-Mitch all day.

When I played college and HS bball, I had two assistant coaches who were blunt and direct like B-Mitch and I respected them more then I did the head coach. Some of the players would get emmotional b/c they would tell them directly that they were not playing with fire and emmotion, but that drove me to play harder.

I think B-Mitch is hoping that some of these players today hear what he is saying, so they can go out on Sunday's and Monday's buckle up their chin straps and prove him wrong!

How can you all be mad at how B-Mitch is? The way he speaks is the way he played on the field. With reckless abandon and keeping it real. Me personally, I rather folks be direct and blunt about the facts then to sugar coat it and make it seem like somethin it is not. Plus to me since, B-Mitch played the game and knows the business of the game inside the lines and on the business and political end, I like hearing his opinions. I dont think he is trying to put on a hate show for the Skins. Dont you think that he sugar coated his opinion to his teammates when he was dissatisfied with the way they were playing as a team during that time? I dont think so....Any player that has been interviewed (EVEN THE GREAT DARRELL GREEN) has said they would ride or die with B-Mitch all day.

When I played college and HS bball, I had two assistant coaches who were blunt and direct like B-Mitch and I respected them more then I did the head coach. Some of the players would get emmotional b/c they would tell them directly that they were not playing with fire and emmotion, but that drove me to play harder.

I think B-Mitch is hoping that some of these players today hear what he is saying, so they can go out on Sunday's and Monday's buckle up their chin straps and prove him wrong!

Naw, he's got an agenda. He has hated the skins every since they

got rid of him and he went to Philly. He talks about it ALL the time.

980 is a joke. they don't carry the Redskins or the Nationals. how can they be the voice of 'washington' sports'?

the vote on the WP website this past week showed that the Redskins and Nationals clearly lapped the Capitals and Wizards in terms of fan interest and support.

so, 980 broadcasts games for the #3 and #4 pro teams in town.

Big success that.

Makes sense...:applause:

The problem isnt that he is blunt, its that he is sarcastic and really petty with the comments. For example he mentioned Campbell not playing long and Saunders wanting Collins to pass more to look good....great theory until 5 minutes later Gibbs stated he wanted Campbell to play more but he got hurt. As far as Cazabe his problem is that he what if's everything which can be done with everything in life.

Brian Mitchell has already said that we suck this year. He said that the team

is lying when it says that we have been holding back in preseason.

Basically his stance is that we are just god awful and come the regular season everyone will see that he is right.

Basically his stance is that we are just god awful and come the regular season everyone will see that he is right.

When did he say that?

Every week the day of the game, he says...I hope that I can come in here tomorrow and talk about all the positive things that the Redskins have done.

If he was saying that the team is just GOD awful then he would say it! He is not going to sugar coat his opinion like that. :2cents:

Man, these guys love to dig on the Skins. B-Mitch and Czabe knock on them all day on 980, and then they go on this show and hammer away.

IT IS A REDSKINS POST GAME SHOW!! It is for us Redskins fans. Just because there are negatives doesn't mean they need to be the focus. There were more positives tonight than any other game this preseason.

I hate B-Mitch!!!!

These are still sports broadcasters, although they are on the Redskins radio network. To be honest, has there been relatively anything good to talk about this pre-season? Shouldn't you also be bashing the fans who call in to make there opinions about the "Skins"?

Mitchell obviously has an agenda to get Campbell on the field. He not only said Campbell should be ahead of Collins (which I don't necessarily agree with but I can see the argument for it) but that Jason should be starting over Brunell come Monday night against the Vikings :)

It's funny because this was actually discussed earlier in the morning when a caller made this proposal.

Yeah the B-Mitch theme seems to be consistent. He was a great special teams ace....but his big @ss mouth has gone too far. He says whatever he wants out of that fundamentally challenged mouth. He is always right and he thinks no one will ever challenge him. Czabe is a smart @ss...

Well, I guess I'm about to tick you off because Czabe is correct, though he might not be saying it properly. The correct way to look at the trade is that Campbell cost us 2 first round picks. That's accurate. We took him with our first round pick that we swapped with Denver, and we also gave them our first round pick the next year. So, JC cost us two first round picks (in addtion to the others).

No way around that. It's a fact. For your way to be accurate, that first rounder we gave up the following year would not exist. But it does.

Hail,

H

Whoa, hold on. The pick we used on Campbell was DENVER's pick...a pick we never would have even had if we hadn't made the trade. We went into the trade owning two first rounders (one in 2005 and one in 2006) and came out of it with two first rounders (one we used on Rogers, the other on Campbell). That is a wash.

In essence we used our 2005 first rounder on Rogers and our 2006 first rounder on Campbell, only we got Campbell a year early. I can't see how, by any definition, that could be seen as giving up two first rounders to get Campbell.

Mitchell has been in the NFL for 14 years. He should know better.

What NFL head coach resurrecting a 5-11 team into a 10-6 playoff participant is going to bench his veteran starting quarterback because he didn't significantly out-distance a second year challenger in the preseason, who was going against backup players and who has never thrown an NFL pass? :)

That is like saying the club should bench Brandon Lloyd because Mike Espy caught more passes and touchdowns in the preseason.

The NFL is not a level playing field. Productive veterans who are proven are for the most part going to get a pass in the preseason. ARE did, Griffin did, Jansen and Samuels, did, etc.

For Mitchell to play pollyanna and make it out that this 'traditional' way of looking at the camp and preseason scrimmages should be changed and that Campbell should unseat a productive starter from 2005 based on beating second teamers in inconsistent spurts in the summer of 2006 is just bizarre.

Once again, if Mitchell is willing to grant a Brandon Lloyd or ARE a 'pass' in having to show something in the preseason how come he expects Brunell to have to fight for his job at the same time?

Something is out of whack here. And it comes down to Mitchell's own biases IMO.

I think he is concerned as an African-American quarterback Campbell is potentially going to get shafted in the NFL by a system that has limited them in the past.

What he doesn't remember (because he was not around in 1987) is that Gibbs plays the players he thinks will win games for him regardless of these other issues.

He took Doug Williams back into the NFL in 1986 when he was all but persona non grata after his departure from Tampa Bay.

And then he started him in some of the most important games the Redskins played in Gibbs coaching career because he had out performed Jay Schroeder.

For Mitchell to imply that Gibbs has some bias against starting Campbell because he isn't white, we don't need that kind of garbage being started here.

If Mitchell is still sore about the way in which he was released from the Redskins in 1999 and can't get over it, then perhaps he came back to the wrong job and should be up on WIP in Philly.

He seems to give Reid a helluva lot more credit than Gibbs despite the fact Reid's teams have had problems winning big games.

Archived