Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vandy misses two in OT inside of 32 yards

graffjd

I'm in WIchita Falls and I'm like you, got stuck watching the cowboys will keeping up with the skins on the net. Now I don't have to hear about how bad the skins did. How bad can you be, when your back-up quarterback has over 300 yrds, and you still can't win. The whole Redskin team had less than that last year in Tampa Bay and won the game. This is going to be a fun year.

I wonder who'd win in a drinking contest: Vandy or Janikowski?

Or better yet: Who's the best kicker in the NFL when drunk out of their mind? Wrong forum also.

Yeah, your right, I'm sorry should have been posted in the NFL forum and I realized it after I hit send.

I don't think he earned that distinction in the preseason. Besides, Vandy is hiding making field goals in the preseason. He will reveal his new kicking style when the games count. :)

See, isn't it refreshing how you can just pass everything off on preseason :laugh:

nah, you had the gift of bull **** when you came here

week one everyone is 0-0

Exactly. Just like I don't give a damn about how the Redskins look in preseason, I don't give a damn about how the Cowboys look in preseason.

Week 1 will show us all how our teams rate.

And if the Cowboys cut Vanderjerk and rely on another unproven kicker to win games for them this year than I will personally drive up to Dallas and give Jerry fricken' Jones a good solid kick in the arse.

And another one for signing that idiot T.O..

Exactly. Just like I don't give a damn about how the Redskins look in preseason, I don't give a damn about how the Cowboys look in preseason.

Week 1 will show us all how our teams rate.

And if the Cowboys cut Vanderjerk and rely on another unproven kicker to win games for them this year than I will personally drive up to Dallas and give Jerry fricken' Jones a good solid kick in the arse.

And another one for signing that idiot T.O..

You're alright, man.

I don't think he earned that distinction in the preseason. Besides, Vandy is hiding making field goals in the preseason. He will reveal his new kicking style when the games count. :)

He's lulling teams into a false sense of confidence...good thing the pre-season doesn't count huh?

Archived