Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Tailgate Spot Was WACK!!!!!

FranchiseTY11

i think everyone has me mixed up. im not talkin bad about the actual tailgate, the tailgate itself is straight, what im tryin to say is the new location of the tailgate, the general area of it is dead. its a relativly empty spot with a nice tailgate party in the middle of it. the old location was lively, this one isnt. and like i said before, the matter of it being a pre-season game remains to be seen. i was there 2 hours before gametime to let some of you know. and tk, someone taking a shot at me regarding this issue is one thing, when someone takes a personal shot your gonna react different, you wouldnt? word.

Well I was there at 4:30 right after the gates opened and the tailgate was in full swing at that time and stayed that way. As far as the "It's dead AROUND the tailgate and that it's not the tailgate it's self" is hard to determine unless you are psychic and can predict how many people are going to be around you, then you might want to pipe down. Give it sometime it's only preseason and plus seeing some people roll down "piss cliff" would only bring more laughter to the party.

Secondly there isn't any reason for fellow Skins fans to try to prove to each other who has the bigger pair. There's no room for fighting at tailgates unless eagle, cowboy or giant fans come into the mix.:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

Secondly there isn't any reason for fellow Skins fans to try to prove to each other who has the bigger pair. There's no room for fighting at tailgates unless eagle, cowboy or giant fans come into the mix.:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

I have never been to an ES Tailgate but, I can tell you that no matter what team you root for, you will not be beaten up for liking another team. All fans are welcomed, you just have to remember who's house you are at. Friendly riibbing is to be expected but, threats on a verbal, or physical level will NEVER be tolerated.

I have never been to an ES Tailgate but, I can tell you that no matter what team you root for, you will not be beaten up for liking another team. All fans are welcomed, you just have to remember who's house you are at. Friendly riibbing is to be expected but, threats on a verbal, or physical level will NEVER be tolerated.

Well put... That is the type of environment we try to provide. :cheers:

My apologies, I guess I didn't come off as sounding as sacastic as I had planned. But right on with friendly ribbing, I'd like to keep it this way and not how it almost went down in Philly, but again they are a different breed.:laugh:

My apologies, I guess I didn't come off as sounding as sacastic as I had planned. But right on with friendly ribbing, I'd like to keep it this way and not how it almost went down in Philly, but again they are a different breed.:laugh:

:laugh:

I understood your sarcasm. I am just sure that there could have been others who might not have. Just want to make sure that the ES/RR Tailgaters have plenty of opposing fans for their enjoyment. :laugh:

Wow. Franchise is entitled to his opinion. He didn't like the spot...ok.

But, I think enough people did so "we can't please everyone".

This is the pre-season. A lot more will be going on in the regular season but no one is twisting your arm to come back if it doesn't meet your standard.

And on a side note..A few items were missing by choice. The bar was closed and may not return. Things got out of control at the end of the season with the open bar mentality. I knew it had to be shut down in IMO when I saw some guy puking his guts out behind my truck after he "parked" himself at the bar for an hour straight at the last game. In fact, I don't even know who the guy was...random people just showed up...parked themselves and demanded drinks to the point of puking. The scary thing to some of us is that they may or may not have been underage. We couldn't be sure because we didn't even know half of these people. Perhaps Franchise you were one of them...maybe/maybe not...I see you are 21...so you may have been underage last year. I am not accusing you of anything but your age did jump out at me in your first post. Myself and others don't need that kind of trouble in our lives. Which leads me to the beer pong. It was going the same way as the bar last year. Random people again who looked young just showed up and started taking over the table towards the end of the season...like I said earlier don't need the trouble...contributing to the delinquency of a minor is not something I want on my record. Did I drink underage, yes. Am I being a hypocrite....absolutely...because I don't need the hassle. OK, I will step off my soap box for this evening.

The tailgate is what you make of it Franchise. If it is dead do something to liven it up!!

Wow. Franchise is entitled to his opinion. He didn't like the spot...ok.

But, I think enough people did so "we can't please everyone".

This is the pre-season. A lot more will be going on in the regular season but no one is twisting your arm to come back if it doesn't meet your standard.

And on a side note..A few items were missing by choice. The bar was closed and may not return. Things got out of control at the end of the season with the open bar mentality. I knew it had to be shut down in IMO when I saw some guy puking his guts out behind my truck after he "parked" himself at the bar for an hour straight at the last game. In fact, I don't even know who the guy was...random people just showed up...parked themselves and demanded drinks to the point of puking. The scary thing to some of us is that they may or may not have been underage. We couldn't be sure because we didn't even know half of these people. Perhaps Franchise you were one of them...maybe/maybe not...I see you are 21...so you may have been underage last year. I am not accusing you of anything but your age did jump out at me in your first post. Myself and others don't need that kind of trouble in our lives. Which leads me to the beer pong. It was going the same way as the bar last year. Random people again who looked young just showed up and started taking over the table towards the end of the season...like I said earlier don't need the trouble...contributing to the delinquency of a minor is not something I want on my record. Did I drink underage, yes. Am I being a hypocrite....absolutely...because I don't need the hassle. OK, I will step off my soap box for this evening.

The tailgate is what you make of it Franchise. If it is dead do something to liven it up!!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

he speaks as the Chief Of The 4C

CopyofCopyofIndian_Chief_with_Head_.jpg

nm

:kickcan:

BTW Zoony, thanks for the directions! :cheers:

(When I arrived at the game by Metro, i realized that, while i planned on stopping by the ES tailgate, I never actually looked to see where it was. :doh: I called Zoony, got him to look up the thread, and direct me to it. :laugh: )

:applause:

As a person who attended my first ES tailgate, I thought it was great. I'm going to try to make it to as many as I physically can.. the location is great.. the space allows to be spread out without worrying about cars coming in and out.

Kudos to all that did all the work.

he speaks as the Chief Of The 4C

"...There goes Chief RJ. The best there ever was. The best there is now, and the best there ever will be..."

Well said RJ.

And on a side note..A few items were missing by choice. The bar was closed and may not return...

...Which leads me to the beer pong. It was going the same way as the bar last year. Random people again who looked young just showed up and started taking over the table towards the end of the season...like I said earlier don't need the trouble...contributing to the delinquency of a minor is not something I want on my record. Did I drink underage, yes. Am I being a hypocrite....absolutely...because I don't need the hassle. OK, I will step off my soap box for this evening.

It occurs to me that the beer pong might be easier to monitor for age than the bar, since only four people can be on the table at a time. :2cents:

It occurs to me that the beer pong might be easier to monitor for age than the bar, since only four people can be on the table at a time. :2cents:

The only downside to that is who wants the responsilbity of "policing" the table. I don't. I enjoy playing and if someone wants to bring a table, cups, and ping pong balls Bugs' and I will sign up. ;)

The only downside to that is who wants the responsilbity of "policing" the table. I don't. I enjoy playing and if someone wants to bring a table, cups, and ping pong balls Bugs' and I will sign up. ;)
Thanks for the invitation, but I 'aint carrying all that from the blue lot.

BTW, how can you get arrested for providing a table, cups and ping pong balls?

Thanks for the invitation, but I 'aint carrying all that from the blue lot.

BTW, how can you get arrested for providing a table, cups and ping pong balls?

Not sure if I could be arrested. But the bigger problem with bringing the table is that at 12:00 p.m. when you want to start packing things up and heading to the 1:00 p.m. kickoff. There tended to be a large amount of young strangers that caught an attitude with me about packing things up during "their" game. If someone wants to bring a table that would be fun. I just don't want to bring a table because the hassle of trying to pack stuff up and people getting pissed at me again this season is not something I want.

DRAMA FREE IN 2006!!!

:cheers:

Not sure if I could be arrested. But the bigger problem with bringing the table is that at 12:00 p.m. when you want to start packing things up and heading to the 1:00 p.m. kickoff. There tended to be a large amount of young strangers that caught an attitude with me about packing things up during "their" game. If someone wants to bring a table that would be fun. I just don't want to bring a table because the hassle of trying to pack stuff up and people getting pissed at me again this season is not something I want.

DRAMA FREE IN 2006!!!

If you want I will bring a table if someone will bring the balls. :silly: I have no problem being a b**** when we need to pack up! :laugh:

What size table do we need?

If you want I will bring a table if someone will bring the balls. :silly: I have no problem being a b**** when we need to pack up! :laugh:

I will bring the balls. You can count on me for a 12 pack of ping pong balls for every home game :) Finally, I contribute something of value

Huly, I know you and Pez already contribute A LOT to the tailgate...hopefully someone else will step up if they want beer pong to return.

I will bring the balls. You can count on me for a 12 pack of ping pong balls for every home game :) Finally, I contribute something of value

:point2sky That's the spirit!

N-n-n-n-no bar?? :(

I only made it to a couple of tailgates....and I guess I'm just oblivious because I didn't realize there were problems......crap!

:secret: I heard some Jameson was shared among a few people and Makers' was making it Mark on a few people too... ;)

Huly, I know you and Pez already contribute A LOT to the tailgate...hopefully someone else will step up if they want beer pong to return.

:point2sky That's the spirit!

:secret: I heard some Jameson was shared among a few people and Makers' was making it Mark on a few people too... ;)

I'll have to investigate.....

DRAMA FREE IN 2006!!!

No worries, RJ, I was mostly kidding anyway.

I noticed the same thing last year, namely at the Giants game. That whole scene got a bit out of control, both at the bar and beer pong table. The tailgate was about as large as it had been all year and there were a lot of folks I'd never seen before. I don't think I saw any of the regulars on the table at all that day.

I love me some beer pong, but lugging a table from the blue lots is out for me. Hopefully someone will step up -- besides Huly that is. Damn, girl, you take better care of us than...

...I refuse to finish that statement on the grounds that my mother and/or wife might some day read it. :paranoid:

Archived