Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Tailgate Spot Was WACK!!!!!

FranchiseTY11

after finally finding a new home to tailgate last season, i was very dissappointed yesterday with the new tailgate spot. the area was as DEAD as can be. i remember last year's spot being very lively and fun to be around, but this spot was BORING. i really hope this is just a case of it being a preseason game, but if not, then whoever coordinates the whole tailgate should consider moving it back to the old spot. question: why was it moved in the first place? "piss mountain" had a good ring to it, but "piss big steep downhill feel like im gonna fall and roll" is not gonna work. i was feelin pretty nice after the game and when mother nature called, i thought i was gonna fall flat on my face and roll down that hill like some little fat kid:doh: . and for those who are gonna say just use the porta john, do u actually think that 1 pj i saw nearby is gonna serve all those people? NO. anyway, i finally have season tickets for the first time in my life and want to really enjoy this season, inside FedEx and out, i hope someone in charge reads this and gets this whole tailgate situation dealt with. i'll see everyone on Sept. 11. HTTR!!!!!

after finally finding a new home to tailgate last season, i was very dissappointed yesterday with the new tailgate spot. the area was as DEAD as can be. i remember last year's spot being very lively and fun to be around, but this spot was BORING. i really hope this is just a case of it being a preseason game, but if not, then whoever coordinates the whole tailgate should consider moving it back to the old spot. question: why was it moved in the first place? "piss mountain" had a good ring to it, but "piss big steep downhill feel like im gonna fall and roll" is not gonna work. i was feelin pretty nice after the game and when mother nature called, i thought i was gonna fall flat on my face and roll down that hill like some little fat kid:doh: . and for those who are gonna say just use the porta john, do u actually think that 1 pj i saw nearby is gonna serve all those people? NO. anyway, i finally have season tickets for the first time in my life and want to really enjoy this season, inside FedEx and out, i hope someone in charge reads this and gets this whole tailgate situation dealt with. i'll see everyone on Sept. 11. HTTR!!!!!

Dead as can be? Are you serious? You must have been at the wrong tailgate my friend.

There are a lot of good people who put a lot of hard work into those tailgates. If you're gonna be negative about them in any manner, why don't ya bring you're own grill and tailgate somewhere else?? :rolleyes:

I am definitely sure your synopsis of the situation will cause those who work their butts off to get this done to jump up and change everything just for you.

You will be PMed of the new spot. Watch for that, ok.

Blondie

Hey kid, just for the record, I doubt the hard working volunteers who put on the tailgate will respond to this tyrade like your mom and dad would. Clearly mom and dad raised a model and humble citizen. :rolleyes:

"waaaaaa I want cookies....."

"Ok son you want some milk to wash it down?"

dag, people cant take criticism for nothin. im not hatin on the people who do work their tails off and put this thing together. i got a lot of love for them. they are the reason why i come to the games as early as i do now. im questionin the choice of the new location. the area is dead. whether it was the fact that it was just a pre-season game or not remains to be seen. to whoever puts the whole tailgate together, keep doin what u do cuz your doin a good job of it. im just questionin the new location, and why it was moved there to begin with?

dag, people cant take criticism for nothin. im not hatin on the people who do work their tails off and put this thing together. i got a lot of love for them. they are the reason why i come to the games as early as i do now. im questionin the choice of the new location. the area is dead. whether it was the fact that it was just a pre-season game or not remains to be seen. to whoever puts the whole tailgate together, keep doin what u do cuz your doin a good job of it. im just questionin the new location, and why it was moved there to begin with?

Did it occur to you to actually ask them while you were there instead of calling them out on the board?

Hey kid, just for the record, I doubt the hard working volunteers who put on the tailgate will respond to this tyrade like your mom and dad would. Clearly mom and dad raised a model and humble citizen. :rolleyes:

"waaaaaa I want cookies....."

"Ok son you want some milk to wash it down?"

hold up now brah, who do u think u are questionin how my parents raised me? u dont know where im from or how i was brought up. u need to watch what u say

hold up now brah, who do u think u are questionin how my parents raised me? u dont know where im from or how i was brought up. u need to watch what u say

people who try to act "hard" on message boards always make me laugh. what you gonna do? trace his ip and put a cap in his ass? :laugh:

im bein real. if u wanna be smart about it too, u goin to the vikings game?

I'm not so sure I like the implication here kid. You've already gone a ways in insulting the tailgate, now this. If I were you, I'd take a breath and relax real fast.

im bein real. if u wanna be smart about it too, u goin to the vikings game?

I'm going to try this two different ways. Hopefully, you'll understand at least of them.

1) yo yo yo betta check yo sef b4yo wreks yo self

2) Find the 'internet tough guy' button on your keyboard & turn it off before you find yourself unable to post here.

Word.

Archived