Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fifty Gut

Uh, cool. :rolleyes:

yeah yeah yeah, I know it sounds corny, but I love f'n with players on the other team... especially players that used to play for us and left on bad terms

usually they block out fans comments but Coles had to take his helmet off and look like a hard ass

yeah yeah yeah, I know it sounds corny, but I love f'n with players on the other team... especially players that used to play for us and left on bad terms

usually they block out fans comments but Coles had to take his helmet off and look like a hard ass

Right on; I never liked him either. Someone told a story on here once, where he was in line to buy Halo 2 and saw LC; and LC wouldn't give him the time of day. (Halo 2, BTW, is a wonderful game, and I will challenge anyone on here to a game of SWAT. Just look up FreakFreakerson.)

:cheers:

I have no problem with LC, he is always all hustle on the field. He even showed that today with a fumble recovery. I'm glad to have Moss but still think LC is a good football player. So, I can't really support taunting him.

It is cool to get attention from a player. Marcus Washington and Chris Cooly both pointed at me last season because my extreme cheering got their attention. That made me happy.

mwashington.jpg

cooley.jpg

story time

so it's right before the start of the third quarter and I'm sitting in section 125 right behind the Jets bench

Coles is warming up and I call him out

(I'll keep this G rated for the board)

among the things I called him...

- primadonna loud mouthed low character _______

- greedy thief of my money and a _______ with a lack of respect for Gibbs

- overrated piece of ________

- ______ that doesn't know his place on a team and needs to _______ himself

and the one that set him off....

- go back to New York you _______ ________ _______

he takes his helmet off, turns to me, looks me right in the eye and gives me the look of "I'm going to come up there and kill you"

HAHAHAHAAHAH

the dumbass caught feelings over what I said, me, a drunk nobody fan

he's such a weak minded fool :laugh: I can't believe I got in his head

And we should be proud of you....why?

Sound like you need to put on an Eagles shirt and go sit in their stadium.

being drunk is never an excuse, especially for acting like an ass. This guy probably drove home. We like to chastise certain philly based organizations for having classless fans...we all love Gibbs and its time for some of us to emulate him.

Archived