Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fifty Gut

I hope that one of those words that you censored did not include the derogatory "N" word. You really would not want to take it that far! Why is it that these drunken a-holes always make a case for the black athletes (hence Ron Artest).

ok, this is a racial thing now? you're going on an assumption that he used the "n" word? :rolleyes:

i think it was classless, but don't just assume racism.

There's a fine line between good natured ribbing of opposing players, and just being a classless fan.....how did Coles screw us? We got the better end of the deal btw him and Moss, and it should be left at that....he played hard when he was here in DC, and was the best WR we had here in his tenure....he stayed out of trouble, and did some good things for the DC community....I swear, it is people like you who make the whole environment of a football game less and less fun for those attending....I am sure that everyone got a good laugh out of what you said to him.....and if you really detested him that much, why not stake out where the Jets were saying while in DC, and tell him how you feel face to face, with no barricade between you two.....

*edit* I think people are being harsh on gfunk because he got beer "muscles" and decided to pop off at Coles for no reason....let the man live, and if you are going to heckle, make it funny and not as malicious as what he did.....there was nothing funny in what he said, and I highly doubt that he would have the gall to say this face to face w/ coles in a different environment....

story time

so it's right before the start of the third quarter and I'm sitting in section 125 right behind the Jets bench

Coles is warming up and I call him out

(I'll keep this G rated for the board)

among the things I called him...

- primadonna loud mouthed low character _______

- greedy thief of my money and a _______ with a lack of respect for Gibbs

- overrated piece of ________

- ______ that doesn't know his place on a team and needs to _______ himself

and the one that set him off....

- go back to New York you _______ ________ _______

he takes his helmet off, turns to me, looks me right in the eye and gives me the look of "I'm going to come up there and kill you"

HAHAHAHAAHAH

the dumbass caught feelings over what I said, me, a drunk nobody fan

he's such a weak minded fool :laugh: I can't believe I got in his head

YTMND! :doh:

There's a fine line between good natured ribbing of opposing players, and just being a classless fan.....how did Coles screw us? We got the better end of the deal btw him and Moss, and it should be left at that....he played hard when he was here in DC, and was the best WR we had here in his tenure....he stayed out of trouble, and did some good things for the DC community....I swear, it is people like you who make the whole environment of a football game less and less fun for those attending....I am sure that everyone got a good laugh out of what you said to him.....and if you really detested him that much, why not stake out where the Jets were saying while in DC, and tell him how you feel face to face, with no barricade between you two.....QUOTE]

exactly, coudlnt agree more..

whopidy coon *****!!!!... .and how can/would you talk so much crap to him anyway? When he was here, he was the best wr we had out there...im just saying if i were to talk smack, it'd be things that were accually true... i bet the only reason he even gave you the time of day, is that you went alittle to far w/ it.. but i Know you didnt get in his skin. Why would he give a crap about a drunk, useless fan, that obviously doesnt know anything about him other than he played for the skins, and now the Jets.. "no respect for gibbs"?????? did he ever play a down under gibbs???? wtf?!...and i agree w/ another poster on here... If i were him, i'd "Ron Artest" you.

another thing, being drunk cannot be an excuse. For one, you called him a weak minded fool in the last sentence of the first post. So your comments really doesnt change from 'drunkeness to soberness'... i for one think he is anything but a weak minded fool. He played most of his last season here w/ a broken finger.... and a toe if im not mistaken, he was the only one to go inside for the catch and take the big hit.

i

story time

so it's right before the start of the third quarter and I'm sitting in section 125 right behind the Jets bench

Coles is warming up and I call him out

(I'll keep this G rated for the board)

among the things I called him...

- primadonna loud mouthed low character _______

- greedy thief of my money and a _______ with a lack of respect for Gibbs

- overrated piece of ________

- ______ that doesn't know his place on a team and needs to _______ himself

and the one that set him off....

- go back to New York you _______ ________ _______

he takes his helmet off, turns to me, looks me right in the eye and gives me the look of "I'm going to come up there and kill you"

HAHAHAHAAHAH

the dumbass caught feelings over what I said, me, a drunk nobody fan

he's such a weak minded fool :laugh: I can't believe I got in his head

you're awesome

I think Murf reported about you.

"There was a heckler directly behind the Jets bench that was relentless during warm-ups and the early stages of the game. I mean this guy was taking the art of trash talking to another level. And he was really getting to some of the Jets players, who were doing their best not to turn around and give the man any attention. But then the first interception happened. Apparently linebacker Jonathan Vilma was so tired of this guy that he got back to the bench and imeediately turned to the mouthy fan and screamed "Now what you got to say? What's up now?!?" Well, that's what he said once I edit out the ten curse words that he added in to really drive home his point."

Congratulations I think you made Extremeskins game report. :doh:

Gfunk, why are you so proud that you acted like an ass? Are you seriously judging Coles for being angry at you after you curse him out and question his character? Why are you even at the games, man? Is it about having a good time watching the 'Skins play or is it just an excuse for you to get drunk and act like an obnoxious, classless jerk? I think I'm starting to realize why everybody is complaining about the changing atmosphere at sporting events, especially football.

I think Murf reported about you.

"There was a heckler directly behind the Jets bench that was relentless during warm-ups and the early stages of the game. I mean this guy was taking the art of trash talking to another level. And he was really getting to some of the Jets players, who were doing their best not to turn around and give the man any attention. But then the first interception happened. Apparently linebacker Jonathan Vilma was so tired of this guy that he got back to the bench and imeediately turned to the mouthy fan and screamed "Now what you got to say? What's up now?!?" Well, that's what he said once I edit out the ten curse words that he added in to really drive home his point."

Congratulations I think you made Extremeskins game report. :doh:

Well if this is true man this is just classless. Plus what you said to Coles come on man Coles never did anything wrong he played his butt off when he was here IMO and in the end we got the better deal, so get over it it's over and done with.

Redskins fans should seperate themselves from things like this. How about setting a standard of NOT being like some of these ass clowns at other stadiums? Seems to me it sends a better example to be a knowledgeable fan who can constructivly cheer for his/her team. I've never seen one of the HOGS acting this way. This organization has more class than that, and I'm proud to say that it always has. If not, you may as well be sitting next to this guy.....

sp-phillyfan.jpg

Archived