Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1/2 Price Tickets For Pre-season Games Row 2!!

FlaSk1nsfan

I am selling the preseason game againt the Ravens for half price, thats $80 for both tickets (I pay $80 PER ticket face value)

They are in Section 432 Row 2 Seats 13-14

I can’t make the preseason games but I will be up for all the regular season! I want to make sure a true fan is sitting in my seats representing the Skins the right way!!

As you read this thread you will see what an interesting topic this has made for :doh:

I often times give preseason tickets away but with having to fly up from South Florida 8 times this year to make the regular season games (with plane tickets double what they were last year) I can use the money towards plane tickets.

I will even FedEx overnight them to you for free once payment is made

I can take paypal or you can mail me a money order/cashiers check

Thanks

PM me or email me tdeyulia@rpginternational.com

Thanks

GO SKINS!!!!!! :point2sky :helmet: :logo:

ascticket.com

They are asking 25 each for row 14 in that section. So that would be 50.00 for the pair. These are row 2 which makes them worth a little more, but we will use 50.00.

You offer him 30 for the pair and try to say thats the going rate. Obviously its not.

And to add, at these prices most people will be giving them to friends not selling them for 50 bucks.

They are asking 25 each for row 14 in that section. So that would be 50.00 for the pair. These are row 2 which makes them worth a little more, but we will use 50.00.

You offer him 30 for the pair and try to say thats the going rate. Obviously its not.

And to add, at these prices most people will be giving them to friends not selling them for 50 bucks.

Bob - 1

skinfan2k - 0

Win for Bob!!!

id give u 30 bucks for both

This isn't a call out, but..........have you actually purchased tickets from anyone on these boards?

I've noticed that you've posted in a few threads, about tickets. You've PM'd me and told me you want the Carolina tickets. When I responded, your response was, "I pm'd a lot of people...what game was that again?" That was 4 days ago and I haven't heard back from you. I've since sold the tickets.

With all due respect, it's not cool to string people along who are selling tickets. Either ****, or get off the pot.....

oh welll no need to defend myself.. i just got ticket from a guy on this website

Yeah, that's me. I sold 2 for the Ravens for $30. Granted they were 20 rows higher than what the seller's tickets are, but...

I'd rather sell them here than on ebay. I know a Redskins fan is getting them. And for all the debate, it seems like nobody has made an offer for tickets that are even half price. I'm selling 2 Jets tickets for 20 a piece and I don't have an offer.

You guys all rock!!!

This is why I love this website. Skins fans all look out for each other.

Yeah the seats are killer in the 2nd row. I had the same section a few years ago in row 15 and I have to say it’s a much different view in the second row. What I like best is that when you go into the section you actually climb DOWN stairs instead of having to climb up them to get to your seats. It’s a little neat thing that I like.

As I mentioned, and I think a lot of us will do the same, if I cant get 1/2 price or darn close then I would rather give them to pals and eat the $320 bucks. It would make me feel better then giving them up for $15 dollars a seat to someone I don’t know.

Just my :2cents:

Thanks all for your support. Oh, and by the way Mr. Skinfan2k I AM ALSO OFFERING FREE FED EX OVERNIGHT SHIPPING at which can run over $20 bucks so lets see you think that I should give up my row 2 seats for what would be $5 a seat? Dude you cant buy a beer at Fed Ex for that.

:helmet: :point2sky

i dont mind when season ticket holders charge over for the cowboys game cuz thats the market... my dad had season tickets for the wizards... he knows some games wont go for the price he paid and others will go for double and triple the amount..

im sorry i offended some guys here, but as a season ticket holder u gotta realize some guys u will defintely make a big profit and some others u might have to take a hit.. i realize that im sorry

This isn't a call out, but..........have you actually purchased tickets from anyone on these boards?

I've noticed that you've posted in a few threads, about tickets. You've PM'd me and told me you want the Carolina tickets. When I responded, your response was, "I pm'd a lot of people...what game was that again?" That was 4 days ago and I haven't heard back from you. I've since sold the tickets.

With all due respect, it's not cool to string people along who are selling tickets. Either ****, or get off the pot.....

it is my first year on this bard, and i just purchased tickest from natec124 for the preseason and hockeyguy and myself have an agreement to meet on saturday

Archived