Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1/2 Price Tickets For Pre-season Games Row 2!!

FlaSk1nsfan

hell i sold mine to the guy asking for autographs, cause he really wanted to get into the stadium with his dad and had no money, im not looking to make money off of fellow skins fans. So i went and got autographs, hell they are priceless to me, having santana moss, chris cooley, and sean taylor's autograph, that kid was awesome, and i didnt rape him with the autographs either cause he works a memoriabila store and gets them either free or for cheap, and hope he has a great time. :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :cheers:

But if your options are to sell them for $50 then the needy kids are SOL?

Yea could be as far as tickets go. Its hypothetical though, cause I use my tickets. I also give plenty to charities in other forms than tickets.

Well why not just give them the tickets in the first place instead of trying to get an additional 30 bucks out of a buyer? Better yet, don't donate the tickets, take one of the kids...it is a very rewarding experience.

There are people on this site I would give tickets to because I know what it would mean to them. But the poster people in this thread have the problem with is constantly harping about how overpriced the tickets are and naming places you can get them for x price when in reality you can't. He does this in numerous threads.

By the way, I think 1/2 price is reasonable to ask, and I think less than 1/2 price is reasonable to offer. I just notice that all the people jumping all over the "lowballer" in this thread are not jumping all over the "PM auction" guys in the regular season threads.

If it was one time in 1 thread I would agree with you. But your lowballers reputation proceeds him.

No one's complaining about buying pre-season tickets. That's part of the deal when you get season tickets. I think the main beef is the buzzards circling overhead, trying to score tickets for next to nothing, and getting flip about it when they're called on it.

You're absolutely correct, they're not worth full price, and I've never sold pre-season tickets for full price,(or even tried to). But the fact of the matter is, we did have to pay full price for them. It's kind of a pisser when people act as if the Redskins are giving us the tickets. It's almost as if they're expecting us to give away the tickets.

I sell pre-season tix, with parking, for less that 1/2 price, or I give 'em away to friends. I take the loss and chalk it up to the price I have to pay to go to regular season games. I don't, like some people have suggested, jack up the price on any regular season games, to make up the difference.

I wonder how cavalier they would be about if it was their money....

AMEN!!!

And by the way someone offered and paid me the $80 bucks for the next Sat game against the jets so I Fed Ex'd them to him like I said I would. See everyone is happy. I still have the Ravens tickets available for $80 (HALF PRICE) if anyone is interested, and yes I will Fed Ex overnight them as well for free.

Thanks all! :point2sky

Archived