Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Day 10 Training Camp Pics #2

Tarhog

Thanks for the pics,

Man, Anthony Mongomery looks so out of shape. I heard that he has been huffing and puffing during these 2 a days.

Killings on the bag drill looks good in his photo, his eyes are up and looking forward not down at the bags. This is an important skill to have to look down the field and still have good footwork.:logo:

Uhh.......Portis' pants are down...what is Sean Taylor exactly doing behind him? :laugh:

Those blonde chicks are hot. Especially the first one. Do they work for the Redskins?

Come on now taylor and portis are not gay....besides if they were i think clinton would wait til he was one of his charecters to be with a bad ass like sean taylor.

In a lot of these pics, day after day, I get the strong sense that Santana, B. Lloyd, and ARE are really getting along and developing chemistry.

And today, I also get the sense that Andre Carter is going to be SICK.

Day 10 Training Camp Pics #2
(courtesy of Blade)

74.jpg

Okay I asked this in another picture thread a couple of days ago and no one answered so I'll try again.

Does anyone know who the guy wearing the khacki shorts is? I've never seen him before and he isn't dressed like the rest of the coaches but he seems to be around them a lot. Anyone? :whoknows:

Okay I asked this in another picture thread a couple of days ago and no one answered so I'll try again.

Does anyone know who the guy wearing the khacki shorts is? I've never seen him before and he isn't dressed like the rest of the coaches but he seems to be around them a lot. Anyone? :whoknows:

looks like Bubba Tyer...but I am not positive...

Archived