Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowgirl fans on Youtube....

Bacon

Talk to me whe you have 5 rings.

1937, 1942, 1982, 1987, 1991

I see that the school sytem in Round Rock doesn't work so well. But ignorance mixed with a little arrogance and a dash of condescension shouldn't keep you and I from talking now, should it?

The girls fans only can say a few comebacks when it comes to the skins. We use to own you - "talk to me when you win 9 straight". Wow, we live in the past. Or there is the classic, "talk to me when you have 5 rings"

Talk to me when dallas actually has another winning season. Everyone knows that TO will blow up this year and will be out of football by sometime in late november. Parcells will retire after this losing season. The girls will release Bledsoe and he'll retire and the team will be back in the rebuilding process..

That's right, so 1937, 1942, 1982, 1987, 1991 that makes 5...

I think we are doing all right, plus we are not a bunch of girls.

Go ahead and try that argument on a Cowboy fan. Believe me, I've tried it! They think football didn't exist until the Cowboys entered the league.

"alls i no is the last 2 games u git yur ass haned to u so i wouldnt be talking cuz the skins r back and dallas sucks now "

ya, skins fans are real smart :rolleyes: And btw, a superbowl is worth more than a nfl championship. Championships pre-merger are next to nothing, the league had like 12 teams back then.

Yawwwn pathetic but hey I guess you need something to hold on to memories awwwwwwwwww.
Right, after one fluke year that the skins actually win, the fans spazz out and act like the history of our rivalry (complete domination on the cowboy's part) doesn't matter.

Archived