Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Antonio Brown on the roster?

FunBunch7

Not much has been mentioned of him. Obviously our punt returner is ARE and our kick returner is Betts...I was just wondering if he was still around. We are pretty set at WR with Patten and Jacobs apparently fighting for the last spot which gives us no use there.

thats too hard. its much easier to create a thread and ask an idiotic question. How can someone accumulate over 1000 posts on this site and be such a moron?

How could someone post 431 times and not read and adhere to the Forum rules?

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members. Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members.

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

:2cents:

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members. Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members.

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

:laugh: thats how you handle n00bs who think they know this board

thats too hard. its much easier to create a thread and ask an idiotic question. How can someone accumulate over 1000 posts on this site and be such a moron?

This is correct. The 'idiotic question' line is fine as it goes after the idea of the original poster. It's the 'moron' comment where Talkshow strayed from the rules, as tends to be his nature at times. Perhaps a few days off will allow him to study up on the rules.

This is correct. The 'idiotic question' line is fine as it goes after the idea of the original poster. It's the 'moron' comment where Talkshow strayed from the rules, as tends to be his nature at times. Perhaps a few days off will allow him to study up on the rules.

I didn't mean to come off as being mean. I have a very sarcastic sense of humor, and i can see where i could be viewed as seriously trying to insult someone and make them feel bad. Please accept my apologies.

This time of year as we all know is a very tumultuous time as far as rosters go...I guess each team is allowed to have 80 or so players for the first couple pre season games...there are also alot of cuts made before the dead lines are imposed as teams know they will not be keeping certain players for any number of reasons, performance, injury, too few open spots at a certain position, etc.

Antonio Brown was our starting kick returner down the stretch last year...anybody remember the Arizona game?...so when I don't see his name at least on our roster I say, "Where is he?"

I really don't think this is "idiotic" to ask or "moronic".

Don't apologize to me. Apologize to your fellow board members that read what you wrote & took issue with it, & your tone, as well.

If I wanted to direct it to just a specific individual, i would have done it via PM. My apology was intended for everyone who read the post and was offended by it. Again, I apologize to EVERYONE for my comments. Please know that they were not intended to be hurtful towards anyone, but its just my sarcastic nature. Not an excuse, just an explaination.

Archived