Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

REPORT: Arrington's knee is acting up again

REDMAN7

I'm pretty surprised his knee has been as big an issue as it has. I remember when his very first knee injury came out in the news here, and they called it, "just a scope". :doh:

Seriously, I still don't know what happened to his knee, it's a mystery. What started as a simple scope to clean up the knee a bit turns into a longer rehab than tearing an ACL? I mean, come on, 2 years later and he can't make it through a week of camp without having to sit out and ice his knee? There's something we don't know about that knee injury, it just doesn't look good at this point in terms of him regaining his old form or staying healthy. I'm really curious as to what actually went on with his knee. He's still yet to fully recover from what started out as a simple scope 2 years ago? Something's really strange about that.

Seriously, I still don't know what happened to his knee, it's a mystery. What started as a simple scope to clean up the knee a bit turns into a longer rehab than tearing an ACL? I mean, come on, 2 years later and he can't make it through a week of camp without having to sit out and ice his knee? There's something we don't know about that knee injury, it just doesn't look good at this point in terms of him regaining his old form or staying healthy. I'm really curious as to what actually went on with his knee. He's still yet to fully recover from what started out as a simple scope 2 years ago? Something's really strange about that.

I think his comments say it all.

He isn't willing to work through the pain.

He did at one point in his career. He played with every kind of injury.

Now, not so much.

Maybe it complacency.

I mentioned that if they didn't get Arrington that they would have been able to get an LB via the draft, maybe even free agency, although I think they waited too long in FA to address that issue. Yeah the cap doesn't matter, but I'm just glad Ernie Accorsi didnt break the bank to get Arrington, should he not work out.

This, my friends, is hedging.

The man is done. That is why is Redskins management wasn't about to put up the money he wanted. He will have knee problems the rest of his career. His last season as a Redskin was average at best.

I really think the Giants went out on a limb to sign him, and will regret it by the end of the season, and will be looking to trade him.

His overall health seems to be in question season after season. That is why he could not remain a Redskin. This team was not about to put a bunch of money in a basket they couldn't get a return on. Those days ore OVER.

and i thought eagle fans where classless, welcome to the top of the pecking order.

Who are you? 2 days in a row of entering a conversation to make an accusation. Who cares if Skins fans hate LA??? Honestly, he deserves every insult thrown his way from the Skins fanbase!!!! If you havent been paying attention, LA is the one who is publicly talking Sh** all the time!!!

At the end of the year his excuse will be that he had a hard time with the changes in training and another new defense. And Coughlin worked him too hard before the season started.

Keep in mind he has already said missing practice time doesn't worry him, so there will be no surprise when he flops, then tries to play it off saying another year, another new scheme for him, the Coaches tried to rush him, etcetera. It would be completely in-character for him.

LaVar's knee is not going to hold up. I told my friends who are Giants fans this when they signed him. He had a serious bone bruise along with the torn ACL two years ago. I would not be shocked if his knee was developing arthritis. He had a tough time recovering from that original injury. I seem to remember a lot of rumors about the long term severity of that injury after it happened.

I don't wish LaVar any ill will. I loved him when he was here for the most part and wish him well so long as it isn't against the Skins. This is really looking like the reverse of when we signed Mike Barrow, as people have mentioned before.

Archived