Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO get's MRI?

slinky

Conformation:

Posted on Sat, Aug. 05, 2006email thisprint thisOwens undergoes MRI on his legBy CLARENCE E. HILL JR.

STAR-TELEGRAM STAFF WRITER

OXNARD, Calif. – Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens, who is nursing a sore hamstring, had a magnet resonance imaging exam on his leg and did not participate in Saturday morning’s walk-through.

Results from the MRI exam are not known yet.

Owens has missed practices the past two days and again on Saturday. He will not participate in the evening scrimmage.

Owens has spent the past two days riding a stationary bike and doing rehab work with the trainers.

We talkin' bout practice!? TO doesn't do "practice!" It's starting already. TO has already shown with two previous teams that he is an awful teammate. I wonder how many of his teammates are already wondering if TO is putting himself ahead of them? Even if he has a legitimate hamstring problem, I wonder how many actually believe it? If the Cowboys don't win games early, this could get real ugly real quick.

TO will be fine. Granted, it's fun to take shots at the jerk, but we all know damn well he'll be perfectly fit to play on opening day.

i think we all KNOW that. it's not necessarily the possibility of t.o. missing a game due to injury that gets folks around here excited. it's more the fact that it appears that t.o. isn't too worried about getting on the practice field, learning the offense, getting in sinc w/ his qb.....you know, the whole TEAM concept. :laugh:

Archived