Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets Just ' Go Nuts' For Once...

skinnyles

After years of reading this great site, I've noticed how conservative we get in our expectations as we approach the season. OK, rightfully so... But on the eve of this "Unexplainably Optimistic" season, lets go overboard on our true wishes.

OK, me first.

We go 15 and 1, after a 2nd and only game loss to the "Girls." :notworthy

Guest KingTaylor21

uhh... im excited abut the season just as much as the next guy, but im not going to get ridiculous with it. 15-1 is stretching it just a little.

After years of reading this great site, I've noticed how conservative we get in our expectations as we approach the season. OK, rightfully so... But on the eve of this "Unexplainably Optimistic" season, lets go overboard on our true wishes.

OK, me first.

We go 15 and 1, after a 2nd and only game loss to the "Girls." :notworthy

If we only lose 1 game it ain't going to be to the 'Girls.

We will go 16-0. Defeat everyone by 5 Touchdowns.

In the Playoffs no one will gain 5 yards against us. We will win by 7 Touchdowns en route to Miami.

In the Super Bowl we will allow 450 yards and NO POINTS. We will Score 3 Times and have 10 Yards Rushing AND Passing COMBINED en route to our 4th Super Bowl.

I'm excited as the next guy, but 15-1 is a little much. We have the talent, both in the players and coaches, to win any game this season, including Indy. But, considering our schedule and opponents, we could lose any game, too. I can easily see a loss to the Giants, the Cowboys, Indy, maybe one to Philly and Carolina.

The NFC East may be too good to go 15-1 this year. but its still entirely possible. The season need to start already.

OK, me first.

We go 15 and 1, after a 2nd and only game loss to the "Girls."

So why stop at 15-1.. If you're going to go nuts here, lets shoot for 16-0!

I wouldn't be surprised with anything from 8-8 to 12-4. 14-2 or better is pretty nuts. And Gibbs has done it more times than any other coach currently in the league so even that isn't completely nuts.

Still, I'd be happier with 9-7 and a Super Bowl win than 15-1 and a Super Bowl loss.

Sure, why not go nuts a little....

Let's go 16-0, shutout the opposition in the playoffs and play Miami in the SB, let them see what it feels like to get rolled over by someone's undefeated season and in the process kinda settle that historical score.

Next year we can repeat and thrash the living **** outta the Raiders

Let's go 16-0, shutout the opposition in the playoffs and play Miami in the SB, let them see what it feels like to get rolled over by someone's undefeated season and in the process kinda settle that historical score.

:laugh:

I like this one! :thumbsup:

I like it, but why stop at the Superbowl...let's go and single handedly defeat the AFC in the ProBowl, because all the players, will be Redskins.

Then we will play the Haarlem Globetrotters in basketball, and beat them, then the NY Yankees in baseball, then on to hockey........

I'm thinking 12-4 and then at least a trip to the NFC Championship game, but I'm not counting us out for a trip to the big dance. Once the postseason starts, anything can happen. Look at last year. 3 road teams win in the first round. A wild card team not only makes it to the Super Bowl, but turns around and wins the whole thing.

Archived