Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY Newsday: Angry Arrington is on defensive

Dirk Diggler

I wonder how Tiki Barber and Mike Strahan feel now that LA has annointed himself team spokesman? :) The man-child never met a mike he didn't like.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/printedition/ny-spgiants284832002jul28,0,2495109.story?coll=ny-sports-print

"People want to hate on the Giants," he said. "I've heard negative statements about Eli [Manning], about the defense. 'Who's going to be the biggest flop this year?' They say the Giants. They hate us. They really hate on the Giants. I guess it's a great situation because people have always hated on me."

Is LaVar walking without a limp yet? I really don't know how the Giants signed him since he really hasn't been healthy for two years. Oh well, they must have a cracker-jack medical team up there.

But I haven't read a story about him yet where an injury isn't mentioned.

LaVar always manages to put himself in the victim role once again. Actually, no one in DC hated on you for all those years, we just had expectations that you never met. Now disappointment might be the better word that i would use to describe your time here.

LaVar always manages to put himself in the victim role once again. Actually, no one in DC hated on you for all those years, we just had expectations that you never met. Now disappointment might be the better word that i would use to describe your time here.

shoot, until he walked out on the team, we still had high hopes for him. He came back and started, an INT in the playoffs, I mean, I felt that Lavar was back. But yeh, disappointment does sum up his career here, that and "attention whore" or "crybaby".

......The man-child never met a mike he didn't like.

Ain't that the truth. More like baby-child. Here is an excerpt from the interview......

Not Arrington. He vented for nearly an hour to reporters outside his dorm, talking mostly about his undeserved bad reputation and wondering why he hears so much negativity about the Giants in the national football media.

What other athlete would talk to reporters for a friggin' hour? I can only think of two: TO and LA. Both just "love me some me."

God.... Lavar, please just shut up already

"people have always hated on me."

Is he serious??? I was at the Niners game this year, his first game back, and he got nothing but love from everyone. The place went CRAZY every time he stepped on the field

Poor baby.

I have never been an Arrington fan......never did see him as "all that." I was in quite an heated discussion with one of his 'ARRINGTON IS GOD' followers a few years ago.

It is so good to see he still runs his mouth.....and has yet to back it up there.

Blondie

Yeah, all those fans with the #56 jerseys at FedEx were hating on you. I am just really tired of this dude's act. I'm glad we've moved on with out him.

When he first left, I was still a LaVar supporter, but he's really wearing thin on me at this point. :gaintsuck

Edit: Also, I'm taking bets on when he realizes leaving was a mistake.

You guys really have to get over what other players from others teams have to say.."who cares"? we play them twice every year. lets help our team shut them up...

trust me, just you making threads on every lil thing he says is making him keep talking...trust me iknow...

You guys really have to get over what other players from others teams have to say.."who cares"? we play them twice every year. lets help our team shut them up...

trust me, just you making threads on every lil thing he says is making him keep talking...trust me iknow...

Your reply just made my head hurt................

I am sure LaVar reads the message board :/

Dent, please don't tell me he's reading these boards and getting irked. That is seriously ridiculous. Tell your boy to just shut up and play. That's all he can really do.

God.... Lavar, please just shut up already

"people have always hated on me."

Is he serious??? I was at the Niners game this year, his first game back, and he got nothing but love from everyone. The place went CRAZY every time he stepped on the field

The only people that have ever hated on him were the people that realized where he supposed to be on every play. Until about midway through last year he was a complete teflon man with the fans.

Archived