Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

God Bless EXTREMESKINS.COM!

Redskins75

Thank you and God bless. I have finally found my internet haven! Seriously, it's cool as **** that these boards exist. There is no greater feeling than posting amongst hundreds of Skins fans!

On a serious note, which jersey would you take? I want a Taylor jersey, but also want a Cooley jersey. I can only get one, and my wife thinks I should go Cooley.

What do you guys think?

While it may be cool, I think you should brush up on the Forum Rules.

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "*****, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Thank you and God bless. I have finally found my internet haven! Seriously, it's cool as s h i t that these boards exist. There is no greater feeling than posting amongst hundreds of Skins fans!

On a serious note, which jersey would you take? I want a Taylor jersey, but also want a Cooley jersey. I can only get one, and my wife thinks I should go Cooley.

What do you guys think?

Welcome to the boards man. Hope you enjoy the trolls from other sites here. Its not good to feed them. Sometimes though you have to put rat traps down so you can limit their ability to squirm around so quickly:)

Have fun and enjoy the ride!

If you really want to spend the cash on a jersey then get Cooleys. Personally with all the free agency in the league I'm thinking about just getting a jersey from a retired Skins player. At least if someone leaves now I wont have to worry about burning it later :)

Peace, HTTR & TITY!!!

What do you guys think?

Go wid tha Taylor jersey, he is in for a monster year......welcome.....

:redpunch:

Haha Tom, did you see Sinorice Moss (Also known as Pseudo-Moss) on the Rookie Show? Shannon Sharpe was going on and on about how small he is but how he has "Big guns, check out the guns on this guy!" :laugh:

I want to know more about Lloyd Moss, the 6'2" WR youngest brother at UCF....

A 6'2" Moss? Yes please.

edit: BTW hellow bless and :cheers:

Welcome aboard. As far as your jersey question goes, it depends on what side of ball excites you most. IMO I would go with the Taylor because when I put on a defenseive players jersey, I feel gritty and ready to knock some heads, but when I have an offensive jersey on I'm ready to show the finesse side of my fandom. J/K go with Coooooleey!!!

Once again welcome:cheers: :point2sky

I was going to post something similar to this since I'm new. I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank the people responsible for putting this site together and keeping it clean. No other forum I have found on the internet actually follows posting and profanity rules, and no other forum works as hard to keep the threads in the correct forum. It only takes 5 minutes on any other forum to know that no other measures up.

Also, the people here don't get into flame wars for the most part, and even heated Cowboy/Redskin discussions are usually civil. Props to ES!!!!:applause:

One request-anyway we can keep people from using "teh" instead of "the?" I get it enough on videogame forums:silly:

Archived