Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Cards' Stadium...Looks Awesome

fdarugar

Stadium does look nice , but I said they would stop being the laughing stock last year. I predicted them to go to the playoffs last season. Im once again predicting them to go to the playoffs. In my opinion the NFC West champs is either Seattle or Arizona.

I have season tickets to the Cards...only going to games that don't interfere with the Redskins...I went partners...the stadium is nice...it'll be great not to have to sweat on metal bleachers at Sun Devil finally.

2 season tickets in the Upper Level on the goal line, top row cost be $500...for both. Hey, it's NFL football, except when the 49ers come to town! lol

I don't understand why they build a retractable roof stadium in Arizona .... I can KINDA, at least a little bit, understand the retractable roof at the stadium formerly known as the Bob. The summer in AZ is hot .. but why for the NFL team? December in AZ is GREAT !!!

I don't understand why they build a retractable roof stadium in Arizona .... I can KINDA, at least a little bit, understand the retractable roof at the stadium formerly known as the Bob. The summer in AZ is hot .. but why for the NFL team? December in AZ is GREAT !!!

If it gets too hot they can put the roof up and filter in cold air conditioning? That would be my guess....

Yeah, the stadium looks amazing.

If it gets too hot they can put the roof up and filter in cold air conditioning? That would be my guess....

That'd be my guess as well. - I was out there last December at Sun Devil, and it was nice, but I could imagine it being a tad warm in September/October.

That looks awesome. Between a new stadium and a ridiculous offense that NOW has Edge, I think those seats are gonna be filled up for the season

well if thats the case Im glad we were able to play them before all that happend, nothing was greater than watching on TV the Skins playing them last year and clearly hearing DEFENSE chanted while the Skins were on defense.

I never get tired of watching that tape, and also the dallas guy sleeping and the "YOU SUCK" chant durring the same game. Good stuff.

I have a quick question about the cowgirl fan sleeping in fedex, did they show that on the jumbo tron at the stadium cause I remember not noing about it till I got home and I think I saw it here and laughed when I rewatched the game on tape a few days later.

That looks awesome. Between a new stadium and a ridiculous offense that NOW has Edge, I think those seats are gonna be filled up for the season

When you sell tickets for 10.00 it is ridiculous that they couldn't fill up the seats new stadium or not. They won't be going to the playoffs this season with or w/o Edge.

They are the C.A.R.D.I.N.A.L.S!!!!!

When you sell tickets for 10.00 it is ridiculous that they couldn't fill up the seats new stadium or not. They won't be going to the playoffs this season with or w/o Edge.

Someone has said that about every NFL team. If that offensive line holds up...the Cards offense is pretty scary.

sad part is that's the way the stands will look on gameday

63,000 season tickets have been sold and this past saturday they sold the remaining 3,000 tickets as single game seats.

As soon as Leinart was drafted, there was a huge surge in ticket sales.

Don't get me wriong, I'm not a cards fan...I'm burgandy and gold all the way, just sharing what has happened. And it's hard to deny that the Cards won't have a pretty potent offense.

There were actually only 5,000 seats that were the $10 ones. Mine are $25 and I am in the UL, top row, on the goal line.

Archived