Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun things to do when the world is ending.

PleaseBlitz

Draw faces on several barf bags and create an award-winning puppet show for the ready-made seated audience of passengers behind you.

Have puppet show immortalized by National Film Board of Canada.

Make the puppet show about two *******s on a plane - make sure the puppets look like the two people sitting behind you.

:rotflmao:

Why does the subject line say "sitting in a plane" while all the responses are about waiting in a hotel or driving thru Cleveland ?

thread title is changing. PleaseBlitz- "prop your legs up on the ac to cool off your junk" Fun things to do while sitting in a plane :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: legs straight up in the air :laugh::laugh:

When the person next to you tries to start small talk by asking the traditional airline passenger question, "So where are you headed", reply with "I'm flying to Duke University in Durham to get treatment from a special doctor for the highly contagious Small Pox" and then proceed to sneeze all over him and his airline food.

When the person next to you tries to start small talk by asking the traditional airline passenger question, "So where are you headed", reply with "I'm flying to Duke University in Durham to get treatment from a special doctor for the highly contagious Small Pox" and then proceed to sneeze all over him and his airline food.

Airline food? someone hasn't flown in awhile :laugh:

Airline food? someone hasn't flown in awhile :laugh:

Or maybe it's the opposite - I'm sittin in First Class or Business Class, cutting into my Filet Mignon, while you're sittin in the back of the plane, struggling to shake your 11 peanuts out of that little bag :laugh:

• 6 months later...

Archived