Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox Offers Reasons For Each Team NOT Winning Super Bowl

stwasm

Washington Redskins

Putting offensive coordinator Al Saunders together with Joe Gibbs could be as incongruous as hiring Baryshnikov to choreograph a square dance.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5775802

:whoknows:

Funny how both come from the same coaching tree, Don Coryall, Many forget Gibbs coached the Posse, three 1000 yard receivers in one year(many times in 3 WR sets). Plus KC last season ran the ball only 5 fewer times than the Redskins

Ummm okay. That's interesting. Being that Joe Gibbs brought Al onboard. You would like to think that Joe would have a good idea of who he could work with and who he couldn't and if it would be good for the team. :rolleyes:

Washington Redskins

Putting offensive coordinator Al Saunders together with Joe Gibbs could be as incongruous as hiring Baryshnikov to choreograph a square dance.

Umm if that's the best reason they can come up with for us not winning the SB this year then I feel pretty damn good!

Some of my favorites:

Green Bay Packers

Behind another weak offensive line, Brett Favre may literally die a Packer.

Carolina Panthers

Chemistry issues arise when Keyshawn Johnson declares that someday Steve Smith will be as good as he is.

Oakland Raiders

During his first tour as head coach, Art Shell often reminded reporters that "Football players make football plays." If the Raiders eventually hire a few football players, we'll see if he's correct.

New York Jets

The defense isn't bad, but the Jets would have trouble scoring in a women's prison.

Buffalo Bills

Nobody scares you on offense, unless you're a Bills fan.

Some of my favorites:

Green Bay Packers

Behind another weak offensive line, Brett Favre may literally die a Packer.

Carolina Panthers

Chemistry issues arise when Keyshawn Johnson declares that someday Steve Smith will be as good as he is.

Oakland Raiders

During his first tour as head coach, Art Shell often reminded reporters that "Football players make football plays." If the Raiders eventually hire a few football players, we'll see if he's correct.

New York Jets

The defense isn't bad, but the Jets would have trouble scoring in a women's prison.

Buffalo Bills

Nobody scares you on offense, unless you're a Bills fan.

The last two just cracks me up about the Bills and the Jets:laugh: .

Washington Redskins

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5775802[quote} I've come to the conclusion that people without conviction are easily "swayed" in their opinions. This is a perfect example of that belief. An article appears stating an idiotic supposition and "Lo and Behold" someone "bites" !! :( What could possibly be the correlation between "ballet and football, Saunders and Baryshnikov? This ludicrous comparison is rediculous!! :mad:

Guys, I really wouldn't take this too seriously .. I think it was done in a tongue in cheek way . I thought it was kind of funny kind of a light hearted way of looking at things.

I agree - are you people not reading the entire column or not reading the other posts in this thread? The whole column is kind of lighthearted and silly; I think the guy was trying to be serious and funny at the same time and ended up with a column that is neither serious nor funny.

Archived