Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

meet redskin fans

REDSKIN6921

Maybe its me but outside the maryland area there really any lady redskin fans I just want to know is there any outside the maryland area?:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :chug:

WOW!!! Simply, WOW!!!

I guess someone didn't read their other, I am trying to hook up on a message board.

Well, lemme give you an update, IT FAILED MISERABLY!!! Now you start this one thinking that you can word it differently and not get the same reults.

I had your back on the first one, no backing you this time. This is plain creepy and I'm a dude!!

WOW!!! Simply, WOW!!!

I guess someone didn't read their other, I am trying to hook up on a message board.

Well, lemme give you an update, IT FAILED MISERABLY!!! Now you start this one thinking that you can word it differently and not get the same reults.

I had your back on the first one, no backing you this time. This is plain creepy and I'm a dude!!

Had his back???

I am SOOOOO, Glad you quoted his post, cause the tool changed it. BWWWWUUUUUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
I am gonna say the Skins will have more wins that the amount of dates you are going to get from this thread.

Edit: MODS can you edit it back to it's original form?

If that's how you get people's back, I hope you never try to help me out. :laugh:

Maybe its me but outside the maryland area there really any lady redskin fans I just want to know is there any outside the maryland area?:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :chug:

I think your inability to write proper english could be leading to your lack of relations with the opposite sex. That and you look for women on the internet.

Had his back???

If that's how you get people's back, I hope you never try to help me out. :laugh:

I see that you didn't quote my first post in there. That was when I had his back. After he changed his entire first post, game on.

Yeah dude, tons. Send a PM to "DFitzo53" Here is a picture of her:

2276w.jpg

Im sure she'd love if you dropped her a sexually suggestive PM. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Make sure you mention spitting crickets - she loves that.

Hey, that was a one time thing that involved a lot of tequila.

But yes, that is a pic of me. I love candlelight dinners, long walks on the beach, and not bad looking men who type in all caps.

Archived