Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Why dd Boetsch go for the takedown when Hamill has the obvious advantage down there? He was doing fine standing up, could have had a breather, too. Dumb decisions tonight are costing me my picks!!

Note to all: Do not go to ground with Hams.

btw, Stroke- Don't you think Hamill fights almost drunk with confidence?

Bad stoppage, Alves didn't score with anything but the knee. The punches hit Karo's arms as he crumpled. Boxing lets you take more punishment than this crap. Mazagatti needs to be a social serviceman with that big heart.

Karo deserved another 2 seconds to lock it up. Both shots on the ground missed the head. Like I say though, my knee-jerk reaction as a viewer was to call it over.

Bad stoppage, Alves didn't score with anything but the knee. The punches hit Karo's arms as he crumpled. Boxing lets you take more punishment than this crap. Mazagatti needs to be a social serviceman with that big heart.

Thiago still would have been raining down punches on Karo now if the ref didn't stop it :laugh:

but on another note, its funny how Mazzagati is always the one who stops the fights early :laugh:

Karo deserved another 2 seconds to lock it up. Both shots on the ground missed the head. Like I say though, my knee-jerk reaction as a viewer was to call it over.

Yep. This is looking real soft tonight. Let people destroy each other, nobody died in Pride, it's like they're scared a fighter will actually get hurt. (imagine that)