Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Mauro is retarded

Fixed that for you. It's fine as a stand-alone statement. :)

I had Diaz-Noons fight as 3-2 Diaz in rounds. Maybe it was my worrisome nature but I thought Noons made it real close. Apparently Diaz broke his jaw with that knee and Noons didn't quit or get KOed. I have more respect for KJ Noons now. (Still hate him though.)

Fixed that for you. It's fine as a stand-alone statement. :)

I had Diaz-Noons fight as 3-2 Diaz in rounds. Maybe it was my worrisome nature but I thought Noons made it real close. Apparently Diaz broke his jaw with that knee and Noons didn't quit or get KOed. I have more respect for KJ Noons now. (Still hate him though.)

Lol, I can't say I disagree on the Mauro statement.

Also, I just came across this:

http://www.lowkick.com/Strikeforce/Alistair-Overeem-M-1-Global-are-destroying-Fedors-legacy-10276

Alistair Overeem claims "M-1 Global are destroying Fedor's legacy"

Posted By Crippla Strikeforce News

n a recent interview Alsitair Overeem launched a verbal attack on M-1 Global, saying that those 'crazy Russians' are destroying the legacy of the former Heavyweight and Pound 4 Pound Kingpin Fedor 'The Last Emperor' Emelianenko.

Speaking on valetudo.ru Overeem went on to say:

"There was a lot of discussion if this was really Fedor saying that, because people were telling me Fedor would never give a reaction like that. I know for a fact that M-1 does most of the talking when Fedor is interviewed in writing, so I'm not surprised if M-1 gave this answer. On the other hand it could also be Fedor that made these comments but was not well informed by M-1 about the negotiation with Strikeforce and myself."

"M-1 is doing a great job of keeping Fedor away from the true reality of what is going on. If Fedor reads the internet - especially in the US - then he will be shocked at how many bad things are being said about him and especially M-1. They single handedly destroyed the legacy Fedor had; with all their weird demands and strange comments this year."

"So I hope Fedor reads this and I will tell him exactly what happened. You challenged me too late when I was already committed to K-1, and dont blame me because I was calling you out for more than a year but your management company gave all sorts of excuses not to fight me. They need months of negotiations with Strikeforce before they can make a fight happen, and I'm not the person thats going to wait for you because I want to fight as much as I can. I'm more than happy to fight you, but now you have to wait for me this time, im sorry about that."

Overeem also took a shot at Brazilian Heavyweight Fabricio Werdum over his recent comments, where the Werdum stated he never wanted to fight for the title, and went onto say:

'It's too bad Werdum is saying that kind of thing in public. It doesnt give a lot of credit to the belt and is a little disrespectful to Strikeforce. I've never heard in my life that somebody doesn't want to fight for the title.

In the meantime Overeem will have his sights set on getting past Tyrone Sprong in the last 8 of the K-1 Gran Prix Finals, as he looks to become the first big time MMA fighter to ever capture the prestigious K-1 Crown.

Fedor is one of my top 3 all time favorite fighters but I'm starting to agree with Overeem about this situation. M-1 Global seem to be hurting Fedor more than helping him at this point.

UFC 120: Not Worthy of Lengthy Analysis

Claude Patrick over James Wilks by Unanimous Decision

Travis Browne over Cheick Kongo by (T)KO, Round 2

John Hathaway over Mike Pyle by (T)KO, Round 3

Dan Hardy over Carlos Condit by Unanimous Decision

Michael Bisping over Akiyama by Unanimus Decision

UFC 120: Not Worthy of Lengthy Analysis

Claude Patrick over James Wilks by Unanimous Decision

Travis Browne over Cheick Kongo by (T)KO, Round 2

John Hathaway over Mike Pyle by (T)KO, Round 3

Dan Hardy over Carlos Condit by Unanimous Decision

Michael Bisping over Akiyama by Unanimus Decision

Other than maybe Hardy and Condit I cannot muster any enthusiasm for this card. It's a good thing this event is on Spike. I know the "anonymous" cards usually yield good action but what a snoozer upon first look.

:rubeyes::yawnee: ZZzzzzz......

Other than maybe Hardy and Condit I cannot muster any enthusiasm for this card. It's a good thing this event is on Spike. I know the "anonymous" cards usually yield good action but what a snoozer upon first look.

:rubeyes::yawnee: ZZzzzzz......

I'm going to record it but I have to agree this thing is probably going to be a serious snoozefest.

I have to remember to not look at any MMA media after 3 then...I screwed up the Rampage/Hendo fight for myself by looking at wikipedia at the UFC 75 fight card....I had totally forgotten about the tape delay lol.

Although I won't be too mad if I accidentally see the results for this one. :ols:

UFC 120: Free is too expensive:

James Wilks vs. Claude Patrick: Patrick is an especially athletic guy with three consecutive wins via guillotine, so what the hell?

Patrick sub (guillotine) rd 3

Cheick Kongo vs. Travis Browne: It's time for Kongo to show that he is becoming more well rounded. Would like to see some progress TODAY with Kongo. If not, it'll pretty much show you that Kongo will never be well rounded enough to consistently stay out of trouble in the UFC. Upset pick.

Browne via TKO round 2

Dan Hardy vs. Carlos Condit: It's easy to see Condit catching a bomb from Hardy, but the GSP fight should be a tiny little hint as to wear to attack (or...ahem...stall) against Hardy. Easier said than done, should be interesting. Having a tough time deciding between a Condit decision or Hardy TKO...hmm...

Carlos Condit, Unanimous Decision

Michael Bisping vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama: I just think Bisping outworks Akiyama and chops him down with an accumulation of different strikes. I'll actually be a little surprised if Akiyama wins this.

Bisping TKO, round 2

John Hathaway vs. Mike Pyle: Hathaway has been fighting hard-nosed guys lately...he hits Pyle with anything like the knee he landed on Sanchez and we're all gonna see tweety birds.

Hathaway, KO, round 1.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Ladey Dadey Blah Blah lets talk about a real fight card and how Cain is gonna become the first mexican heavyweight champ Cain will submit Brock in the 2nd round arm bar write it down remember it cause thats whats gonna happen, :D

EDIT: rootin for Carlos Condit tonight.....Albuquerque

Edited by RANSKINS98

Ladey Dadey Blah Blah lets talk about a real fight card and how Cain is gonna become the first mexican heavyweight champ Cain will submit Brock in the 2nd round arm bar write it down remember it cause thats whats gonna happen, :D

EDIT: rootin for Carlos Condit tonight.....Albuquerque

Cain was born in California, he's an American. He's about as Mexican as Marcus Davis is Irish lol.

I'm not sure who to pick in that fight, but I think if Cain wins it will be via TKO.