Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Just curious; anyone think rampage would've beat rashad? I don't see it. Rashad beats him with hands and wrastlin'. Not looking to argue, just curious.

if page's heart was still in it i think he would have a shot, but now, i dont think so. Rashad would probably leg kick him to death anyway, rampage hasn't checked one in about a decade. lol

Just curious; anyone think rampage would've beat rashad? I don't see it. Rashad beats him with hands and wrastlin'. Not looking to argue, just curious.

Rashad wrestles? When was the last time you saw that. He's suffering from Sherk syndrome and has been for a while. If he could wrestle he wouldn't have tried to stand up with Lyoto Machida who was sporting the most insane stat in MMA coming into that fight: No one in the UFC has ever landed a power punch on him.

And as for hands... Rampage doesn't have trouble with counter punching. Anyone that tries to stand and exchange him him is at risk of catching a hook.

Edited by Destino

Rashad wrestles? When was the last time you saw that. He's suffering from Sherk syndrome and has been for a while. If he could wrestle he wouldn't have tried to stand up with Lyoto Machida who was sporting the most insane stat in MMA coming into that fight: No one in the UFC has ever landed a power punch on him.

And as for hands... Rampage doesn't have trouble with counter punching. Anyone that tries to stand and exchange him him is at risk of catching a hook.

greg jackson would probably just tell rashad to literally kick his legs until he checked them. by using his kicks, he could stay out of range of the hooks, eliminating Page's best weapon. i think Page is losing some of his power anyway, he couldn't finish Forrest in 5rds or Jardine in 3, and they both have weak chins

That's like asking if Chuck Lidell wrestles. That was his strength. He changed over time, but I guarantee he would not get thrown by the current 'page. He throws like a puncher because he has a natural skill to adapt to MMA. He couldn't shoot on Machida because of the repercussions if he didn't get the takedown.

EDIT: Took me a sec to get the Sean Sherk reference. Roger that. But, that was a one time thing with Sherk. I believe Rashad would wrestle if it's his chance to win. But, he'd probably KO

Edited by herrmag

Yeah me too. WTF was Rampage thinking??? That was the single bloodiest fight I have ever seen, not to mention the fact that it was not entertaining at all. Team Rampage is going to get crushed this season.

"get up Abe!!!!"

"get up Abe!!!"

"Abe he doing the same damn thing"

"you got to get up Abe!!!"

how could his team possibly lose with great coaching like that? :silly:

2gwzthg.jpg

Edited by StillUnknown