Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Get used to it...that's Sopcast for ya. It's funny, when someone gets decked or subbed you can be like, "OH DAMN!" and wait for the announcers to catch up.

Also, I believe Kenny Florian is taking Rogan's place tonight. He is going to FINISH his sentences.

he starts by FINISHING every syllable of every word :D

Does anyone else think that GSP sounds like the rival driver in talladega night "I am going to geet you ricky booby"

:laugh: The only difference is GSP isn't ghey and is a Bad ass MF'er.

Off-topic. I love in Talladega Nights when they do that piece about the Frenchie's spouse training German Sheperds and when they go back to the two broadcasters, their facial expressions are hilarious!

EDIT: Alright guys. I'm not getting the "finishes sentences" thing. What's up with that?

:laugh: The only difference is GSP isn't ghey and is a Bad ass MF'er.

Off-topic. I love in Talladega Nights when they do that piece about the Frenchie's spouse training German Sheperds and when they go back to the two broadcasters, their facial expressions are hilarious!

EDIT: Alright guys. I'm not getting the "finishes sentences" thing. What's up with that?

If you have to decide what it means, you don't deserve to be champion. ;)

Kenny Florian always talks about how he FINISHES FIGHTS, never goes to a decision!!!!! Give him Sherk!!!

1. Bisping is a total jackass - hate that guy

2. Lutter - another jackass - glad he got his butt kicked

3. Kalib - yet ANOTHER jackass. Hope he never gets another UFC contract after the BS he just pulled in the octagon.

And THAT folks, is how I feel :D

:rant: