Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great story about a cowboy get his due.

timitim

For those of you who don't know anything about me, i am from the Pacific Northwest. Washington State to be exact. I have three friends that i have had since high school whom i share absolutely nothing in common with other than the fact that we are all die hard Redskins fans. I received a phone call the other day from one of them telling me about what happened to him one day prior.

To set the stage...i live on the border of Washington and Oregon. Between the two states lies the Columbia River. Now the tobacco tax is different between the two states and it is actually cheaper to buy cigarettes in Oregon than in Washington. So there are a lot of Washington residences that travel over the bridge into Oregon to purchase these cigarettes then drive back over.

This was exactly what my friend was doing. After having traveled into Oregon and was about to make a left hand turn into the drive through Cigarette vendor booth when suddenly a white Ford pick up truck came screaming in and cut him off to get to the vendor first nearly causing a wreck. My friend was pissed at the rudeness of this driver which apexed after seeing what was on the rear tinted window of the cab. You guessed it...a huge cowboy sticker that stretched nearly the entire window. This guy was obviously a die hard fan.

Well this drive through booth has two service windows and both this cowgirl fan and my friend where occupying each window. However, my friend was finished first so he was able to reach the light for the intersection to the bridge first. White Ford pickup truck finished shortly after and pulled in behind when the light turned green.

Obviously in a hurry to get home and smoke his brains out he tried to get in the left lane and pass my friend and cut him off for the second time to get on to the bridge. Thank god for big V8 engines cause me friend stepped on the gas making white fords maneuver impossible so in fit of rage he pulled in so close behind that he nearly took off the rear bumper.

This was the final straw. My friend decided that a lesson in patience was in order here. The speed limit for this bridge in 35 MPH. However, most drivers take this bridge at about 45 sometimes 55 for the whole two miles across. So you could imagine the boiling point of white Ford being reached when my friend decided to drop his speed down to 20 MPH.

Looking into his rear view mirror with a certain smug look about his baby face complexion my friend took in a certain sense of Redskin pride making a Cowboy fan so pissed off, yelling, screaming and punching his steering wheel and dash board. With less than 20 yards left till the bridge ended and the one lane road branching off into 4 my friend had his son look in the back seat for what he thought was to be the final act this joyful bliss. Rolling down his window my friend held out his Washington Redskins Hat and faced toward white Ford whom became so enraged by this began swerving to and fro from the large sweeping motions he was making with his hand while flipping the bird.

This sent my friend in a fit of laughter that i am sure could be heard for miles. But this is not the end of our great humiliation. After reaching the end of the bridge and the four lanes of traffic there was an intersection ahead and the light was clearly RED. In a fit of blood seething rage white Ford swerved into the farthest right most lane and hit the gas with everything that the vehicle could muster and ran the red light brilliantly missing scared motorists through the intersection.

When low and behold in the right lane of this intersection was a cop whom witnessed the entire infraction...hit the Wailer and sped after our....chew spittn, hay bailin, gay star lovin, Drew Bledsoe cheerin, tinted window sticker havin waste of friggn space. This act cause a fit of laughter that was so violent in my friend that he almost went into convultions and nearly threw up as he drove by the pissed off White Ford drivin motorist on the side of the road.................with his Washington Redskins hat flowing ever so brilliantly in the wind.

HAIL

:dallasuck

:laugh: Wow! These run-ins-with-Cowboy-fan testimonials are incredible and very entertaining. Everything from intentionally spilling a drink on a Cowboy fans jersey in the mall to stories of highspeed encounters. Man, you guys really take this rivalry stuff into your everyday lives away from football!? :( Entertaining... :cool:

:laugh: Wow! These run-ins-with-Cowboy-fan testimonials are incredible and very entertaining. Everything from intentionally spilling a drink on a Cowboy fans jersey in the mall to stories of highspeed encounters. Man, you guys really take this rivalry stuff into your everyday lives away from football!? :( Entertaining... :cool:

Well I guess stuff like this is hard to come by when your neighbors live 31 Miles apart from each other in Texas lol.

Ummm, well it sounds like said Cowboys fan was acting like a real tool and got what was coming to him. However, I have to agree with others in saying that playing road rage games on a bridge with the kids present is a bit too dangerous.

ya u mite wanna watch out

For those of you who don't know anything about me, i am from the Pacific Northwest. Washington State to be exact. I have three friends that i have had since high school whom i share absolutely nothing in common with other than the fact that we are all die hard Redskins fans. I received a phone call the other day from one of them telling me about what happened to him one day prior.

To set the stage...i live on the border of Washington and Oregon. Between the two states lies the Columbia River. Now the tobacco tax is different between the two states and it is actually cheaper to buy cigarettes in Oregon than in Washington. So there are a lot of Washington residences that travel over the bridge into Oregon to purchase these cigarettes then drive back over.

This was exactly what my friend was doing. After having traveled into Oregon and was about to make a left hand turn into the drive through Cigarette vendor booth when suddenly a white Ford pick up truck came screaming in and cut him off to get to the vendor first nearly causing a wreck. My friend was pissed at the rudeness of this driver which apexed after seeing what was on the rear tinted window of the cab. You guessed it...a huge cowboy sticker that stretched nearly the entire window. This guy was obviously a die hard fan.

Well this drive through booth has two service windows and both this cowgirl fan and my friend where occupying each window. However, my friend was finished first so he was able to reach the light for the intersection to the bridge first. White Ford pickup truck finished shortly after and pulled in behind when the light turned green.

Obviously in a hurry to get home and smoke his brains out he tried to get in the left lane and pass my friend and cut him off for the second time to get on to the bridge. Thank god for big V8 engines cause me friend stepped on the gas making white fords maneuver impossible so in fit of rage he pulled in so close behind that he nearly took off the rear bumper.

This was the final straw. My friend decided that a lesson in patience was in order here. The speed limit for this bridge in 35 MPH. However, most drivers take this bridge at about 45 sometimes 55 for the whole two miles across. So you could imagine the boiling point of white Ford being reached when my friend decided to drop his speed down to 20 MPH.

Looking into his rear view mirror with a certain smug look about his baby face complexion my friend took in a certain sense of Redskin pride making a Cowboy fan so pissed off, yelling, screaming and punching his steering wheel and dash board. With less than 20 yards left till the bridge ended and the one lane road branching off into 4 my friend had his son look in the back seat for what he thought was to be the final act this joyful bliss. Rolling down his window my friend held out his Washington Redskins Hat and faced toward white Ford whom became so enraged by this began swerving to and fro from the large sweeping motions he was making with his hand while flipping the bird.

This sent my friend in a fit of laughter that i am sure could be heard for miles. But this is not the end of our great humiliation. After reaching the end of the bridge and the four lanes of traffic there was an intersection ahead and the light was clearly RED. In a fit of blood seething rage white Ford swerved into the farthest right most lane and hit the gas with everything that the vehicle could muster and ran the red light brilliantly missing scared motorists through the intersection.

When low and behold in the right lane of this intersection was a cop whom witnessed the entire infraction...hit the Wailer and sped after our....chew spittn, hay bailin, gay star lovin, Drew Bledsoe cheerin, tinted window sticker havin waste of friggn space. This act cause a fit of laughter that was so violent in my friend that he almost went into convultions and nearly threw up as he drove by the pissed off White Ford drivin motorist on the side of the road.................with his Washington Redskins hat flowing ever so brilliantly in the wind.

HAIL

:dallasuck

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That is hilarious! :point2sky :dallasuck

Well, I guess when you guys made it personal by the arrogant taunts & relentless aggression towards Redskins fans for, I don't know, 15 years there?, it was bound to go this way. I'm not saying that ALL Cowboys fans are/were like that, but many encounters with Cowboys fans throughout the 90's were rarely pleasant & almost always started with the Cowboys fan being the aggressor. We spent years on the defensive because you were always beating up on us on the field & we would always lay down & die. Now, things are changing, Gibbs is back, there is an air of respectable football in this town again, & now WE are the aggressors & you suddenly DON'T LIKE IT? Gee, sounds like a taste of one's own medicine to me. ;) Sorry, but it's the truth. I don't know about the Washington/Oregon area, but being a Homer, I can tell you that this area was inundated with trailor park, redneck, wife beating, ghetto Cowboys (fairweather) fans who, at the least little opportunity, would go out of their way to rub the latest loss in our faces or their latest Super Bowl win (which was different for just about each & every one of them). So, while I feel your pain, I'm inclined to express my deepest feelings on the subject.

:moon:

:D :dallasuck

Well, I guess when you guys made it personal by the arrogant taunts & relentless aggression towards Redskins fans for, I don't know, 15 years there?, it was bound to go this way. I'm not saying that ALL Cowboys fans are/were like that, but many encounters with Cowboys fans throughout the 90's were rarely pleasant & almost always started with the Cowboys fan being the aggressor. We spent years on the defensive because you were always beating up on us on the field & we would always lay down & die. Now, things are changing, Gibbs is back, there is an air of respectable football in this town again, & now WE are the aggressors & you suddenly DON'T LIKE IT? Gee, sounds like a taste of one's own medicine to me. ;) Sorry, but it's the truth. I don't know about the Washington/Oregon area, but being a Homer, I can tell you that this area was inundated with trailor park, redneck, wife beating, ghetto Cowboys (fairweather) fans who, at the least little opportunity, would go out of their way to rub the latest loss in our faces or their latest Super Bowl win (which was different for just about each & every one of them). So, while I feel your pain, I'm inclined to express my deepest feelings on the subject.

:moon:

:D :dallasuck

:laugh: I guess some fans take it too far. Blatent taunting of fans that you don't know after a loss is not always a smart thing. The Boys/Skins rivalry is the best in sports. It looks like the NFCE will be strong again like old times.

']I'm all for pranks and fun but what is with doing these things with the kids present? And causing potentially dangerous situations? :doh:

Tom...go suck an egg pal :D kidding of course. But dude, what did he do wrong? The guy drove 20mph. How is that dangerous? The guy got what he deserved. If he was smart, nice, or an all-in-the-fun of rivalry kind of fan, he would have honked and smiled or said something in fun. However, the guy was a prick (CLEARLY), so don't point the finger in the direction of the person that was the "bigger person" in this situation. Sure he could of drove off, but he would have missed the fun...which was the idiot cowpie having the karma police pull him over. Ha ha ha :laugh: Great read!

HTTR! :dallasuck :gaintsuck

Gee, sounds like a taste of one's own medicine to me. ;) Sorry, but it's the truth. I don't know about the Washington/Oregon area, but being a Homer, I can tell you that this area was inundated with trailor park, redneck, wife beating, ghetto Cowboys (fairweather) fans
...yeah their called "THE TEXANS" fans (bet the cowpies lost a few Dallas boys to Houston even as recent as last year from the 4th quarter debacle to the ass woopin at Fed Ex.) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HTTR! I LOVE THIS TEAM :point2sky

Archived