Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Medical question

Maxito

I have this question. Hopefully is not to serious. I have notice in the past few weeks that blood has been coming out my navel. It was not bleeding to much. Until today when I saw blood on my shirt that I was wearing, and I looked at my navel I saw a lot more blood than I was normally seeing. I cleaned it with perioxide, and as well with soap when I take a shower. It does not hurt at all.

I have this question. Hopefully is not to serious. I have notice in the past few weeks that blood has been coming out my navel. It was not bleeding to much. Until today when I saw blood on my shirt that I was wearing, and I looked at my navel I saw a lot more blood than I was normally seeing. I cleaned it with perioxide, and as well with soap when I take a shower. It does not hurt at all.

2 Questions........

1. Are you a chick, perhaps blonde?

2. Are you sure that it is your belly button?

2 Questions........

1. Are you a chick, perhaps blonde?

2. Are you sure that it is your belly button?

Believe me, I want to laugh. Okay I did. :D But seriously, you are bleeding out of your ****ing belly button ,dude! Go see a doctor!

Again, and no insults meant. This is a message board for the Washington Redskins. You need to see a doctor.

I concur cjcdaman......and a joke is often made if one presents itself and I didnt mean any harm either.

Any answer you may get on here is not a substitute for sound medical advice from a doctor.

serious though

http://www.askphysicians.com/cgi-local/forums.cgi?display=thread&forum=26&id=4154

From that site . . .

bleeding belly button

Posted by JG from Pico Rivera, CA on 11/14/2005 10:04

Im 21yrs, average male person, for over three months, my inside belly button has been bleeding, small amounts, not whole much, and it leaves an ugly odor. What may cause this, are there any lotions to cure it, or something else? I do every day exercise for one hour, usually jogging, and streching, and weight lifting, could this be the cause? Please help!

>> Reply to this Message ^ Back to Index

bleeding belly button

Posted by Gustavo A. Calleja, M.D. from Miami, FL on 06/28/2001 17:55

It sounds as though there is some irritation that your doctor or a dermatologist could diagnose accurately by examining you. That way proper treatment can be prescribed.

I hope this helps.

bleeding belly button

Posted by some from san gabriel, CA on 03/03/2002 04:23

hello, i too just developed the same problem..i am scared..what do i do? i exercise daily and train with weights as well..please help

bleeding belly button

Posted by Gustavo A. Calleja, M.D. from Miami, FL on 03/04/2002 09:26

Have your doctor take a look at it and see what is wrong. It is likely just irritated or scratched, but it is best to be certain by having him/her look.

Pay attention to the replies by Gustavo A. Cellaja M.D. Go see a doctor.

Go see a doc immediately. Sometimes there are remnants from development as a fetus that create problems related to what you are describing. These things are usually treatable, but unchecked may pose greater risks. Take the day off and make an appointment.

Archived