Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Do You Usually Have For Breakfast?

visionary

what's this deal with using fresh idaho potatoes?

Man, its a lot more economical, and just as tasty to use canned "whole" potatoes. Slice them up (or just save time and buy the SLICED potatoes in the can) and cut half an onion into small pieces. Season with a bit of garlic powder, salt and peper to taste. Fry in a bit of oil (cover the pan) until a nice golden brown... If you do this, you'll have some ****in' home fries.

by the way, for breakfast sandwhiches, the best bread you can use is the new "bagel bread" from Thomas' Bagels. its amazing. with cheesy scrambled eggs and a couple strips of bacon, it makes on hell of a breakfast sandwhich.Man, they are flippin' good. I gotta try using this bagel bread for a burger or somethin'...

Breakfast is usually to go with me. I make a home made English muffin with egg and ham and sit at my desk at work bright and early to read emails.

When I am home, omlets, scrambled eggs with mushrooms, tomatoes and ham.

And my one cup of java to go along.

what's this deal with using fresh idaho potatoes?

Man, its a lot more economical, and just as tasty to use canned "whole" potatoes. Slice them up (or just save time and buy the SLICED potatoes in the can) and cut half an onion into small pieces. Season with a bit of garlic powder, salt and peper to taste. Fry in a bit of oil (cover the pan) until a nice golden brown... If you do this, you'll have some ****in' home fries.

I have done that with sliced or small potatoes from the can, but fresh potatoes just have a different texture and taste then frying up the canned ones (which still taste good). And since nuking the fresh taters doesn't take long, I just prefer thoughs - I usually eat the canned ones, buttered, with a sandwich or some such.

Coffee and cigarettes. Lots of both. Healthy huh? Used to do the burritos from the roach coach, but as I get older, they agree with me less and less. Now they are reserved for special occasions. On the weekends I usually have bacon and eggs or biscuits and gravy. I make some goood gravy. :mmm:
Coffee. A heaping ****load of coffee.
I'm on KAO's C&C breakfast plan, but I am very strict- I only drink one cuppa coffee

Right there with yall....smokes and a ****load of good coffee start the day off right!!:applause: :applause: :applause:

Right there with yall....smokes and a ****load of good coffee start the day off right!!:applause: :applause: :applause:

I am ready to quit, I think. :laugh: But, my god there is nothing better than the morning cigarette with the first cup of coffee.

Bleh. I'm not a coffee guy at all. I'm one of the few people I know who's surviving college with almost no caffeine intake whatsoever.

Bleh. I'm not a coffee guy at all. I'm one of the few people I know who's surviving college with almost no caffeine intake whatsoever.

Kinda funny you say that...I only drank coffee every now and again in college...hell...didn't even start smoking until I was 20! :doh:

Maybe you should get it all out of the way now before you get out and the real world starts kicking your ass. :D

Archived