Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheap Authentic Skins Jerseys

TheDiplomat

Which throwback would you have taken?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which throwback would you have taken?

• Doug Williams
    • Joey T

Jersey-Joe.com is an authorized seller of authentic jerseys. I haven't personally bought any, but I do know they are at least legit with Mitchell & Ness. I wouldn't doubt that this Taylor jersey is legit. Go for it.

y to be does it look like something is wrong withe the sleeves? especially around the end? Im not really knowledgable about authentic so maybe im wrong..

Yeah I was wondering about that as well. The one I prefer has the elastic around the sleeves. I like how that looks better.

Thanks man. I actually decided against getting a hat. That jersey is too flame though. I have to get it.

No problem, I have an extensive hat collection. haha.

Keep us updated on the jersey. Curious to know about the quality from that site as well.

:cheers:

Brethren "shsu1" is correct. Jersey-Joe is a legit distributor of Mitchell and Ness (M&N) gear so they are probably cool. I've purchased M&N gear from them before, as well as "Online Sports", and M&N directly. M&N is great because you'll usually receive the jersey in 2 days.

Brethren "kevinklein"- Unless you purchase game worn jerseys, the white jerseys do not have the elastic sleeves, only the team color (burgundy) jerseys.

NOTE- If you're interested in official M&N throwback jerseys you can either purchase them directly from M&N, or through legit online vendors listed on the M&N website. Vendors like Jersey-Joe, M&N, Online Sports, etc., are good because they'll e-mail you discounts on merchandise, free shipping, and upcoming releases. For example, there was a 1984 M&N white Riggins jersey released last year that sold out fairly quickly but I received e-mail notifications far in advance for pre-purchase. Last year there were several old school Redskins players who attended an autograph session in Chantilly and I got Riggins' autograph, among others. Theismann currently has a M&N jersey but don't wait as they will go quickly. Also, Sonny will have a M&N throwback released in September of this year. For avid jersey fans this will be a great addition to the collection.

I prefer throwbacks because they consist of the Redskins Legends from yester-year! You can always nab the current players' jersey, but not the legends, so...

STOCK UP BRETHREN, STOCK UP!!!

That hat is not an official sideline hat.

Official hats dont have the flat brim.

Look at how different this hat looks compared :

Hmm, back in th day all hats came with a flat brim, you had to bend it to shape yourself.

Has anyone ever ordered from jersey-joe.com? I plan on getting their authentic Sean Taylor Jersey and a Redskins hat. I just wanted to know if it was legit or not. To get this jersey and hat for $185.00 is an awesome price. Thanks guys.

http://www.jersey-joe.com/store/foot_redskins.html

I don't know if the following is the case with this store, but alot of places bought old Smoot jerseys and changed the nameplates. If they did a good job its great, if not sometimes they don't look so good.

With this place offering the 70th anniversary 21 Taylor I would bet that it's a smoot jersey with a taylor nameplate.

Anyone know where I can get a authentic customized Monk jersey?

I have looked around, and when I was on NFL.com, they didn't offer the option to customize Skins jerseys, same with reebok.com.

I got mine off of EBAY and I see they have about 25 listed right now.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=art+monk+jersey&category0=

Archived