Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I did the Archuleta workout...

D'Pablo

No' date=' not at all actually (a few free weights). In that respect, I really liked it. Again, though, I'm not really able to walk. I might attempt a dumbed down version of this again when I'm healthy.[/quote']

:laugh:

I guess I would have to try it in the coroner's office to save them the trip if you young guys can't walk afterwards.

It sounds that this is the plyometric workout. From what i know its better than weight lifting if you are looking for maximum strength, since it focuses on bone strength and nerve enhancement. You may not gain a ton of muscle compared to free weight lifting, but when you are finished you will be strong as an ox.

well I feel jus like any workout if you aren't in the shape 2 do the workout then you are going 2 be spent .. once your legs are in good shape and you have the wind man the pain won't be so bad..but I commend you for doing ya do with the Archuleta workout.. Imma have 2 try it out myself

:laugh: You sound a little ****y. Hopefully you don't try it and come back saying that you can't feel your legs :laugh:

Thats the Lavar Arrington work out.

Considering Lavar's biceps are probably about the size as both of mine combined, I'm not saying anything about that.

not knowing what shape you are in can only say that if you are of the average american football fan build ..... im thinkin that you should probably dumb it down a bit and build yourself up ... to attempt this workout in full on the first attempt is suicide. i can definately see how his techniques would build explosive power. crazy vid and great thread.

This thread is hilarious. :laugh:

Sounds like you already have to be in great shape to even attempt the video. Is it really the same as his normal workout? If so, I think that's a little much to ask even for people who are already "in-shape." Don't they dumb down those things a little for non-pro-athletes?! If not, they should! I mean how many pro athletes are going to buy his video? And once word gets out that it's impossible if you're not already in top shape...why buy it?! Or -- wait -- maybe it's for us gals to watch him workout! What's he wearing in the video?! ;)

This thread is hilarious. :laugh:

Sounds like you already have to be in great shape to even attempt the video. Is it really the same as his normal workout? If so, I think that's a little much to ask even for people who are already "in-shape." Don't they dumb down those things a little for non-pro-athletes?! If not, they should! I mean how many pro athletes are going to buy his video? And once word gets out that it's impossible if you're not already in top shape...why buy it?! Or -- wait -- maybe it's for us gals to watch him workout! What's he wearing in the video?! ;)

Of all the things wrong that the Mods look for, this sorta talk should definitely be one of them.

GC

It might have helped if he was in better shape for it, but at the same time maybe it was such an intense workout it was a shock to his muscles and just overloaded them completely even if he is in good shape. Back when I rowed in high school I was in pretty damn good shape (sub 5:20 mile, 50 min for 7 miles), but when my coach had us run the Exorcist stairs in Georgetown I would be sore as **** all over my legs for the next 3-4 days. I would imagine this workout would be really intense though, I mean it's what propelled Archuleta from a walk-on to a first round pick, so it's obviously not for the guys that say "yeah I do a sit-up a day- every morning when I get up out of bed!!" I'm just interested to know the details of the workout, when he said "jumping off the ladder" that just piqued my interest more.

Archived