Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I did the Archuleta workout...

D'Pablo

Seriously, if you are a WR coming across the field to catch a pass, and you had to choose between getting hit by Sean or Adam, which will you choose? I know this could of been a whole new tread, but after seeing this workout one, we can keep this one going. :)

Im gonna have to say Archuleta just because i've seen what ST can do and it aint pretty.

• 3 weeks later...
everytime i say that im gonna work out... i never do... damnit

You and me both, dog! I swore back in April that in four months, I would lose about 20 pounds. It is now July. If only I could motivate myself to get my fat ass off the chair, I have one and a half months to lose 20 pounds. Think I'll do it?! :laugh:

He can do whatever workout he wants as long as he doesn't look like Roy Williams trying to cover Moss :laugh:

I wouldn't think about trying his workout, unless your already in good shape. You will feel the aches for a few weeks if your bodies not ready.

Oh yeah, did I mention that as long as A.A. doesn't look like Roy against Moss I'll be happy :laugh: :dallasuck

Don't workout based on the AA video. The video shows a lot of the end result exercises that AA does from what I have read. I tried to do it without being prepared and did strain shoulders and pec. Get strong first then work into power program. Its all i do now and is great for getting strong and fast. You will get some wierd looks in gym when dropping and catching bench presses and 45 lb plates but is fun. Check out inno-sport.net for excellent info on how to set up similar program.

The only really truly impressive feat in the video is the first exercise which is a glute-ham raise. Practically anyone can do the other exercises he does with the plyometric type shock he is putting on his muscles albeit with a lower weight; however, none of us can probably do the glute-ham raise.

I'm pretty suprised that the leg portion consistent a lot of one leg or split leg landings. If he used pistol progressions for jumping and distance, I think he would become much stronger than he is.. although he is obviously pretty strong already.

Archived